SSC CGL Online Application Procedure for SSC CGL 2016 notification is here. The candidates who are searching for Staff Selection Commission Jobs can utilize this SSC Recruitment for CGL Tier I & II exam. The eligible & interested candidates can check the SSC CGL Online Application or SSC Online Registration Procedure that is given below.
SSC CGL Online Application 2016
The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduation Level Examination Application form is available online. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 can check the SSC CGL 2016 Notification available on our site. The candidates who completed graduation are eligible to apply for SSC CGL Posts. The online application process for starts from 13/02/2016 onwards. So, the interested candidates hurry up and apply on or before the last date. For any other details, candidates can visit the official site. The official site links to apply for SSC CGL notification 2016 are
Candidates can also visit our site regarding SSC CGL 2016 recruitment, SSC CGL 2016 Previous Papers, SSC CGL 2016 Syllabus, SSC CGL 2016 Online Registration, SSC CGL Interview Cancellation Details, etc.
SSC CGL 2016 Online Application Form @ online.nic.in
The candidates who are eagerly waiting for SSC CGL 2016 Exam Notification. This is good news for those candidates. The SSC CGL recruitment notification for Tire I & Tier II exam is going to release on 13th Feb 2016. Here we have updated the clear view about the SSC online application process. Candidates can get the SSC CGL Online Application Guidelines for SSC CGL Part I Part II Online Registration Process.
Click here for SSC CGL 2016 Notification
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduation Level 2016 Online Application Form
SSC CGL 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who want to apply for the SSC CGL 2016 Tier I Exam. The candidates have to possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized institute (as on 1st August 2016).
Age Relaxation is applicable
- Minimum Age: 18years.
- Maximum Age: 27years.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2016 Notification
SSC CGL 2016 Selection Process:
The SSC cgl selection process is held in Three Tires. Tier I, Tier II & Tire III.
- Tier I – written test(objective type).
- Tier II – written exam(objective type).
- Tier III – Personality Test/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
The candidates who got selected in all three tiers can be selected for the job. There is no interview from this year onwards.
Note: Staff Selection Commission has confirmed that as per the directions were given by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi, SSC has dispensed with interviews for the All India Competitive Open Examinations conducted by SSC w..r..f. By 1st January 2016.
SSC Combined Graduation Level Examination 2016
SSC CGL 2016 Application Fee Details:
Applicants have to pay the Non-refundable amount of Rs. 100/- as part of the application fee. The application fee is exempted for all female candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS as per the Government norms.
ssc.nic.in SSC CGL Part I Online Registration
The Part I Registration is in three steps
- Primary Registration.
- Education Qualifications.
- Posts preference list.
- In Part I Registration, candidates have to fill all mandatory & personal information. First of you have to select center/code, Name Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Nationality, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address, etc.
- After fill up of all the required field you must click on reset button.
- After submission of Part 1 process of the application form, a registration number will be generated in the mobile number you have entered or to your email address. Candidates must note the registration number for future references.
Enter Education Qualification Details in the required fields.
SSC CGL Post Wise Preference List
Post wise Preferences:
Here we have given the post wise preference list to the candidate reference. See the below-given table for Post wise preferences.
SSC CGL Part II Online Registration
- For SSC CGL Online Application part 2, Candidates must enter the registration no. And password as noted from Part 1 registration.
- Now upload your passport size photograph in JPG format. After that, you have to submit the fees either online through Debit/Credit Card or Net banking.
- You can also generate a Challan copy and take print out if you want to submit fees at any branch of SBI, then you have to submit journal no. Mentioned in slip online.
- Now you will receive a confirmation message for successful completion of SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form.
ssc.in SSC Online Form – Apply Online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 – 2017
- Visit the official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Go to Important news & alerts section.
- The SSC CGL 2016 Notification will be displayed.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you are interested & eligible, the apply.
- Click on apply online link.
- Then Click on “SSC CGL Online Application 2016” Link.
- Fill all the required details such as Name, Parents exam, Qualification, Education particulars, Address, Email Id, Mobile no etc.
- Upload the scanned of photos & other required documents.
- Select the mode of payment.
- If there is any payment, make it or else leave.
- After completion of the filling process make a preview of the form.
- If all the details are correct, entered then submit the application form.
- Save the application form.
- Take a print for future use.
online.nic.in SSC Online Registration & SSC CGL Syllabus 2016
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier I & Tier II Syllabus topics are here to prepare well for the exam. Click on the below-given link for SSC CGL 2016 Exam Syllabus along with SSC CGL Online Application.
SSC Registration with SSC CGL Previous Papers 2016
Applicants can check the SSC CGL Tier I & Tier II Previous Papers are here to prepare well for the CGL Exam. Here we have given the Practice papers to practice well for the exam. Click on the below link to get SSC CGL Previous Year Model Question Papers for Last 10 to 5 Years.
SSC CGL 2016 Important Exam Dates & SSC CGL Online Application Form
Candidates can check the below exam dates for SSC CGL Exam along with SSC CGL Online Application.
- SSC CGL Notification Release date: 13th February 2016.
- SSC CGL Notification Submission date: 14th March 2016.
- Dates of the Tier-I Written exam: 08th and 22nd May 2016.
- Dates of the Tier-II Written exam: 13th and 14th August 2016.
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks – SSC CGL Previous Years Expected Cut Off Marks
SSC CGL Cut off 2014
SSC CGL Cut Off 2013
SSC CGL 2015 cut off for SC ST OBC GEN PWD
SSC CGL 2016 Expected Cut off Marks post wise & region wise
304 total views, 10 views today