SSB Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification has been announced for the Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector and SI Vacancies in Communication Department. Sashastra Seema Bal is one of India’s Central Armed Police Forces which is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Special Service Bureau (SSB) announced SSB Recruitment 2017 notification to recruit 872 Latest Government Jobs seekers. This SSB Constable Recruitment Notification 2017 is inviting suitable contenders to apply for the openings of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ NonGazetted posts. Interested candidates can use SSB Sub Inspector, ASI, Constable Recruitment 2017 as their career opportunity by applying before 29th January 2017.
SSB Constable Recruitment 2017
Special Service Bureau has issued Latest Central Government Jobs Notification for filling up the Gropu B and C and NonGazetted Posts of SI, ASI, Head Constable Vacancies. The candidates who have suitable education as well as, required skills can apply for SSB Communication Constable, SSB Communication SI vacancies before the last date. Candidates need to send the application form to the address mentioned below. Interested Candidates can also refer official website www.ssb.nic.in for more information.
Sashastra Seema Bal Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – SI, ASI, HC Posts
No of Vacancies – 872 Posts
Post Wise Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||110|
Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Post Name: SI, ASI, HC Posts
No of Posts: 872 Posts
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Official Website: www.ssb.nic.in
- For SI Posts: Rs. 200/-
- For ASI & HC Posts: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Selection – Applied candidates for SSB Recruitment 2017, will undergo below rounds
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- For Sub-Inspector Posts – Rs. 35,400/-.
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts – Rs. 29,200/-
- For Head Constable Posts – Rs. 25,500/-
Eligibility Criteria of SSB SI, ASI, Constable Vacancies
- Sub-Inspector (Communication): Applicants need to possess Degree in Electronics or Telecomm. or Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths from an Indian Registered University or Board.
- Assistant SubInspector (Communication): Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or 12th pass with minimum marks of 50% with compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Head Constable (Communication): Must Pass 10th pass or must have two years ITI certificate in Electronics (or) Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- For Sub-Inspector: 18 to 25 years
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: 18 to 25 years
- Head Constable: 18 to 23 years
Important Dates for Head Constable Notification 2017
- Initial Date To Apply: Available Now
- Final Date To Submit Application Form: 29th January 2017
How to Apply Online for SSB Recruitment 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal, one of Central Police Forces which is currently referred as Special Service Bureau, recently announced SI, ASI, Constable vacancies under Group B and C Gazetted category. Interested and eligible candidates are inviting to apply for this recruitment before 29 January 2017.
Firstly check the SSB Head Constable (Communication) Recruitment Notification which is available at the official website www.ssb.nic.in. And then fill the application form and send it to the following address.
The Director General Sashastra Seema Bal,
East Block-V, R. K.Puram,
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
260 total views, 4 views today