Southern Naval Command Recruitment 2016 notification is released for filling of 262 Multi Task Staff posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline for Indian Navy Recruitment on or before 07/08/2016 through the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in. SNC Kochi Recruitment is going to hire employees for Safaiwala, Peon, Watchman, Lab Attendant and other various posts. Aspirants who are looking for Central Government Jobs can apply for Indian Navy Jobs. The notification of Southern Naval Command Recruitment is recently published in the month of July 2016. Aspirants can check the official notification and apply for the given posts. Interested candidates can apply through prescribed application format within 28 days from the last date of publication of Advertisement. i.e, 07/08/2016. This is an excellent chance to the job seekers who possess Matriculation Pass and Matriculation with proficiency in the relevant trade.
Indian Navy Kochi Recruitment 2016
Southern Naval Command Recruitment has issued a notification for the recruitment of fill 262 Group – C Non-Gazetted post. Aspirants can apply through offline mode on or before the last date through the official website. Candidates may check the latest Employment News about Indian Navy jobs in Kochi and apply for the given posts. Applications in prescribed format are invited from young, dynamic and result oriented candidates for their demanding career. The official notification of SNC Multi Task Staff Recruitment has been uploaded. Candidates can check the notification carefully before applying for Indian Navy jobs. Aspirants can also check the remaining details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure & Apply Process, which are mentioned below.
Southern Naval Command Recruitment 2016 – Indian Navy Vacancy Details
Vacancy details of Ministerial posts
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Vacancy details of Non-Industrial posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Civilian Personnel of Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 – SNC Job Details
Name of the Organisation: Civilian Personnel in Indian Navy.
Total No. of Posts: 252.
Name of the Posts: Ministerial and Non-Industrial.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Kochi.
Job Category: Central Government.
Official Notification: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Application Fee: Application fee for all category candidates may refer the official notification.
Selection Process: Civilian Personnel of Indian Navy Recruitment Board shortlist the candidates based on Written Test conducted by SNC Board.
Important Dates to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Starting date of applying: Start Now.
- Last date of applying: 07/08/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Naval Command Notification 2016 – SNC Vacancy Details
Age Limit: Applicants should have an age minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 27 years for Ministerial. Minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age of 25 years for Non-Industrial. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Central Government rules.
- Ministerial: Candidates must possess Matriculation or Equivalent Exam from a Recognized Institute/ Board.
- Non-Industrial: Aspirants should complete Matriculation. Candidates must have proficiency in the relevant stream.
- Ministerial: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/– with GP of Rs. 1800/– per month.
- Non-Industrial: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/– with GP of Rs. 1800/– per month.
Southern Naval Command Group C Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2016 Notification Application Form
The offline application form for Southern Naval Command Group C Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2016 is now available in prescribed format from the official website or direct link which is mentioned below. Interested and capable contenders may apply for the Multi Task Staff (MTS) posts on or before the last date through the official page. Download the application form and then fill. The duly filled application form must send to the given postal address before the mentioned date.
Application Process for SNC Ministerial & Non-Industrial Recruitment 2016
- Applicant must visit the official notification through www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Read the notification briefly before applying to SNC Notification.
- Download the Application Form, which is in the prescribed format.
- Fill application form without making mistakes.
- Paste passport size photo & all required documents along with application form.
- Send the application form to the given address on or before the last date.
- The envelope must be clearly written on the top as “Application for the Post of Multi Task Staff (Ministerial/ Non-Industrial) & Category (i.e Sc/ ST/ OBC/ UR/ PWD)”.
Relevant Documents Enclosed along with Application form
- Self-attested 10th class Mark Sheet, Higher Qualification & other experience if any.
- Self-attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Ex-Serviceman Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Meritorious Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Disability/ Physically Handicapped personnel Certificate.
- Two additional passport size photographs.
The Flag Officer Command in Cheif,
HeadQuaters Southern naval Command,
Kochi – 682004.
9 total views, 4 views today