Sikkim HRDD Recruitment 2017 Notification for Teacher Eligibility Test has recently released. Human Resource Development Department (HRDD) Sikkim has issued this notification for Teacher Vacancies in Sikkim HRDD. HRDD Sikkim TET Notification is for recruiting the Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) Exam through Offline Mode. The last date to send the Sikkim TET Exam applications will be on 25th January 2017. Candidates can get all the Latest News about State Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Latest Employment News page of wingovtjobs.com website.
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2017
HRDD STET Notification brings best career opportunity for the Individuals who are dreaming of working as Teachers and looking for Jobs in Sikkim. Human Resource Development Department is conducting Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. All the details like Name of the Posts, No of Posts, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Important Dates, Etc., are given below for a clear idea. Aspirants can also check the STET Exam Notification in the HRDD Sikkim TET official website www.sikkimhrdd.org
Sikkim TET Exam – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts.
No of Vacancies – Various Posts.
HRDD Sikkim TET Notification 2017 – Details
Organization Name: Human Resource Development Department (HRDD)
Exam Name: Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test February 2017
Post Name: Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts.
No of Posts: Various Posts
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Sikkim
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.sikkimhrdd.org
Application Fee – Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/- through bank draft and should be deposited in favor of Joint Director/ Exam, HRDD in IDBI Bank (Account Number:0108102000006767).
Mode of Selection – Individuals those who are participating in the HRDD Sikkim TET Recruitment will undergo:
- Written test (Paper-I & Paper-II).
Eligibility Criteria for STET Exam 2017
- Primary Teachers for Classes I to V: Should have Senior Secondary / equivalent with at least 50% Passed Marks/ Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) or Passed/ Appearing Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) or Passed/ Appearing Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- For Graduate Teacher Posts Classes VI to VIII: Possess B.A/ B.Sc with at least 50% marks & Passed/ Appearing Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) OR B.A/ B.Sc with 50% marks & Passed/ Appearing one /two year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) for HRDD Sikkim Teacher Jobs.
Regarding Age Limit Details candidates should go through the official Notification.
Important Dates for Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
|Starting Date to Send Sikkim TET Exam Applications||4th January 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Sikkim HRDD TET Exam Applications||25th January 2017|
|Admit Cards Issue Date||10th February 2017 to 16th February 2017|
|STET Examination Date||19th February 2017 (Sunday)|
How to Apply for Sikkim HRDD TET Application Form
- Visit the Sikkim HRDD official website @ www.sikkimhrdd.org
- Download the Sikkim TET Notification 2017 given below.
- Sikkim TET Application Form has provided below or available at sikkimhrdd.org website.
- Then, Download the form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the application form carefully, and remit fees.
- Send the Sikkim TET filled form along with self-attested documents to below address.
- Submit the form to Room No.308 of HRDD Secretariat from 04/01/2017 (10:00 AM to 02:30 PM).
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
71 total views, 1 views today