Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification – Sikkim Public Service Commission has dispatched employment notification for the enrollment of 35 Stenographer Grade III Posts on on temporary regular basis. This is the excellent opportunity for the aspirants who are looking Government Jobs in Sikkim State. Willing and Eligible Candidates who have completed graduation can apply for Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode by on or before 6th January 2017. Book Mark our Blog www.wingovtjobs.com job hunters those who are searching for Latest Employment News 2016.
Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The Government of Sikkim, Public Service Commission has decided to fill Stenographer Vacancies. Interested Aspirants who are going to apply can read this article thoroughly to get a clear idea. Here we provided Sikkim Public Service Commission Notification details like Eligibility Criteria (Education Qualification, Age Limit), Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, Application Fee. Aspirants can also refer official website www.spscskm.gov.in for more information regarding the SPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Stenographer Grade – III Posts.
No of Vacancies – 35 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Catgeory||No of Vacancies|
|Bhutia Lepcha (BL)||07|
|Other Backward Classes Central List (BCL)||14|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||03|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||02|
|Primitive Tribe (PT)||02|
SPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
Organization Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC).
Post Name: Stenographer.
No of Posts: 35 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Sikkim
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
Application Fee – To Apply for Sikkim PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 applicants have to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs.150/- through original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim.
Selection Mode – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) will conduct below rounds to select the applicants based on their performance.
- Witten Test.
Pay Band – Candidates selected for Sikkim PSC Stenographer Posts will get a regular monthly payment of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 with grade pay of Rs.3400/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017
Willing Candidates who are applying for the SPSC Stenographer Jobs 2017 should match the below given eligibility criteria.
Candidates should have done Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University and having two years Secretariat Course or one-year shorthand course with at least six months basic computer course.
Applicants Age Limit as on 31/12/2016.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years.
Important Dates for SPSC Stenographer Notification 2017
- Online Application Commencement From – Available Now
- Last Date to Submit Application Form – 6th January 2017 (3:00 pm).
Instructions for Applying Sikkim PSC Stenographer Jobs 2017
- Eligible and interested candidates are suggested to approach official page www.spscskm.gov.in
- Then download supporting format of application,
- Fill the form as per guidelines and fill the form with applicant’s personal, professional information
- Attach self-attested copies of all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category through proper channel
- Verify the data before submission to avoid the mistakes
- Send the application form to the following address through registered post on or before the last date
- Take a print out of submitted application for future reference
35 total views, 5 views today