Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017, along with the Written Test Pattern Particulars are available here. Download the Syllabus PDF for free from our site, www.wingovtjobs.com. HRDD has released the Official Notification to fill Teacher Vacancies. Moreover, the Government Job Fighters can utilize this best opportunity to go with the Government Jobs.
Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017
The article updates you with Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Written Test Pattern Information. Sikkim Human Resource Development Department has issued an Official Recruitment Notification to recruit Teacher Posts. Moreover, Following the Syllabus may help you to prepare for the Exam with respect to the prescribed topics. Visit our site to get more updates regarding Recruitment Particulars, besides Previous Papers.
Sikkim HRDD Recruitment Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Human Resource Development Dept (HRDD)|
|Exam Name||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test – February 2017|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher, besides Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts|
|Start Date||4th January 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written test (Paper-I as well as Paper-II)|
HRDD Teacher Posts Exam Pattern
Examination Pattern helps you to maintain perfect timings during the Test. Moreover, TIME is also one of the crucial points to be followed while writing the Exam.
Sikkim TET Exam Pattern 2017 for STET Paper I
|S. No||Test Pattern||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 Each||30 Each||90 minutes|
STET Exam Paper 2017 – Paper II
|S. No||Test Pattern||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 Each||30 Each||90 Minutes|
|2.||Language I (compulsory)|
|3.||Language II (compulsory)|
|4 (i)||For Mathematics as well as Science teacher||60||60|
|4 (ii)||For Social Science teacher||60||60|
Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017
Syllabus, as well as, the Exam Pattern helps you to Prepare for the Written Examination in a defined manner. Crack the Test and move to further rounds to win the Government Job. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we provide the details related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017 for Paper – I
STET Syllabus 2017 Child Development and the Pedagogy
- Child Development.
- Meaning and the Concept of learning, as well as, its processes.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
- Also, Theories of learning and its implication.
- Factors Affecting Learning.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Also, How Children learn and think.
- Individual Differences.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Also, Intelligence.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Meaning, besides purposes of Assessment.
- Teaching learning process.
- Right to the Education Act 2009.
- Besides, Action Research.
Sikkim TET 2017 Syllabus for Language – I
- Unseen Prose Passages.
- Framing Questions Including the Wh-questions.
- Also, Unseen Prose Passage.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Also, Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Development of Language Skills, as well as, Teaching Learning Materials.
TET 2017 Syllabus for Language – II
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, besides Literary Terms.
- Also, Unseen Poem.
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds as well as their Phonetics Transcriptions.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, also Challenges of Teaching English.
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus – Mathematics
- Also, Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Also, Measurement.
- Also, Data Handling.
- Also, Decimal Fractions.
- LCM as well as HCF.
- Pedagogical issue.
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2017 for Environmental Studies
- Our Surroundings.
- Natural Resources.
- Parts of Body (internal as well as external).
- Also, Solar System.
- Our Punjab.
- Food, resources, besides care.
- Basic needs.
- Water .
- Clothes dresses & their care.
- Also, Habitats, types.
- Festivals (school, family & national).
- Group songs.
- Looking after the trees, plants & animals.
- Also, Health, good habits & personal hygiene.
- Parts of plants.
- Living and nonliving.
- Days and Nights.
- Also, Geographical features and changes.
- Local Bodies (Rural as well as Urban).
- Disposal of solid waste.
- Transportation, besides communication and its development.
- Weather & climate.
- National property.
- Also, Diseases.
- Community Buildings.
- Disaster management.
- Besides, First Aid.
Sikkim TET Exam Syllabus 2017 for Paper – II
- Number System.
- Playing with the Numbers.
- Also, Knowing our Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Whole Numbers.
- Cube root Profit & Loss.
- Fractions Exponents: surds, squares, cube, besides square root.
- Also, Algebra.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Introduction to Algebra; Algebraic identities, as well as, polynomials.
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Symmetry: (reflection).
- Also, Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D).
- Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses).
- Data handling, statistics.
- Mensuration; circle, sphere, cone, cylinder, besides triangles.
- Components as well as Sources of food.
- Also, Cleaning food.
- Materials of daily use.
- Change of matter.
- Also, The structure of Atom.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- Also, Carbon.
- The World of microorganism, Living organisms, besides the diseases.
- Acids, base, & salt.
- Moving Things People and Ideas.
- Food; production & management.
- The Universe.
- Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment.
- Also, Electric current and circuits.
- Work & Energy.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Also, Natural Phenomena.
- Sources of energy.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental concerns; regional as well as national.
- Besides, Pedagogical issues.
- When, Where and How.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- The Earliest Societies.
- Also, The Early States.
- The First Cities.
- The First Empire.
- New Ideas.
- Also, Political Developments.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Culture and Science.
- Also, Architecture.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Social Change.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Also, The Establishment of Company Power.
- Regional Cultures.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Women and reform.
- Also, The Revolt of 1857-58.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Challenging for the Caste System.
- Besides, India After Independence.
- Geography as the social study as well as as a science.
- Also, Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Human Environment: settlement, besides transport and communication.
- Besides, Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Social and the Political Life (Civics)
- Local Government.
- Also, Government.
- Making a Living.
- Also, Understanding Media.
- State Government.
- The Constitution.
- Also, Unpacking Gender.
- The Judiciary.
- Parliamentary Government.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Besides, Social Justice and the Marginalized.
Click the below link for further information regarding HRDD TET Syllabus
|Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp. Save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries on +91-7842332266.|
68 total views, 1 views today