SCI GME Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently in the month of January 2017. The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd (SCI) has declared an official advertisement for 40 vacancies of Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Posts. Candidates who are anxiously waiting for Central Government Jobs can grab this chance as soon as possible. Applicants who have completed B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can apply for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 through Online. The SCI GME Application forms submission starts from 09th January 2017 to 06th February 2017. Check Recruitment advts of Latest Employment News on our website regularly.
SCI GME Recruitment 2017
The Shipping Corporation of India has invited applications from Unmarried Male and Female candidates to fill up 40 GME vacancies. Interested applicants can also apply for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment 2017 through official website www.shipindia.eadmissions.net. The Complete requirements of SCI GME Recruitment 2017 such as Vacancy information, How to apply, Age Limit, and Selection Criteria, etc., are explicitly discussed below.
SCI Recruitment 2017 | 40 Graduate Marine Engineer Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 40 Posts
Name of the Posts: Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Graduate Marine Engineer (GME): 40 Posts.
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 | Overview
Organization Name: Shipping Corporation of India
Total No. of Vacancies: 40 Posts
Name of the Posts: Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Posts
Application Mode: Online/Offline
Official Website: www.shipindia.eadmissions.net
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Application Fee for SCI Notification 2017
Interested job seekers must & should Pay the Application Fee as follows while applying for the SCI GME Jobs 2017.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC): Rs. 500/-
Selection Process for SCI GME Notification 2017
The Selection of SCI GME Recruitment 2017 applicants will be made through following selection rounds:
- Online Test
Important Dates of Shipping Corporation of India Notification 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of SCI Online Application: 09.01.2017
- Last date for Submission of SCI GME Online Application: 06.02.2017
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the SCI GME application form: 08.02.2017
- Date of SCI GME Written Examination: 18th February (Saturday) 2017
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Jobs 2017
Interested job hunters can refer below eligibility conditions before going to apply for SCI GME Recruitment 2017
Applicants should have completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College.
Candidate’s Max Age Limit should not exceed 28 years as on 1st March 2017.
Training Details of SCI Graduate Marine Engineer Vacancy 2017
Training Period: 08 months shore based pre-sea training at MTI Powai followed by 10 (4+6) months onboard training for the batch of 40 candidates, commencing training earliest from 01.03.2017
Course Fees: The fee for training is approximately Rs. 4,00,000 for male candidates and Rs. 3.35 lakhs for female.
Pay Scale During the SCI GME Couse Training Period
Candidates will get the stipend of Rs. 15000/- per month for onboard training.
Online Application Process for SCI GME Recruitment 2017
- Visit SCI official page at www.shipindia.eadmissions.net
- Read the SCI GME Advertisement carefully.
- Click on the link SCI GME Online application.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields
- Upload Documents & Make payments.
- Then, Submit the SCI GME application form.
- Save & Take a print out of SCI online application form.
- Send the SCI GME application should be enveloped with Application for “GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER” with relevant documents to the following address.
The Vice President I/C,
Fleet Personnel Dept. Third Floor.
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021,
174 total views, 4 views today