Download SCCL Mining Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2016 Here. Job Aspirants can get the Singareni Collieries company Limited Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF. Check the SCCL Syllabus & Exam Pattern @ scclmines.com. Download Singareni Collieries Study Material, Previous Papers PDF Here.
SCCL Welder Trainee Exam Pattern
Singareni Collieries company Limited is going to recruit the talented and eligible candidates through Written Test. The Written Test consists of Objective Type Questions. Candidates are advised to have a look at SCCL Mining Engineer Trainee Syllabus before attending the Exam. To Qualify in this Singareni Collieries Exam, Aspirants should satisfy the minimum qualifying criteria. The minimum marks to be secured depends on the Post the Candidate is applying. The qualifying criteria are divided as per the Executive Cadre and Non Executive Cadre. Singareni Collieries company Limited has announced the category wise minimum precentage in the official notification. Aspirants who have applied to SCCL Recruitment should check the qualifying percentage depending on their category. The Minimum Qualifying Percentage is given below as per the Cadre.
Category Wise Minimum Qualifying Marks:
|S.No||Name of the Cadre||Minimum Percentage||Name of the Category|
SCCL Mining Engineer Trainee Syllabus
The Syllabus for this Singareni Collieries company Limited Exam is different for different posts. It Depends on the Post the Candidate is applying. The Jobs released in this notification are Jr. Mining Engineer Trainee, Welder Trainee, Junior Forest Assistant, Management Trainee and other Posts. Candidates can get the Syllabus for each post separately. The topics covered in the SCCL Management Trainee Syllabus are clearly given below. And the Topics which are covered in the SCCL Mining Engineer Trainee Syllabus is also provided in this Article. Make a note of the Topics covered in the Exam and start preparation. The Complete Post Wise Syllabus is given below.
SCCL Syllabus for Mining Engineer Trainee
- Mine Gases.
- Use of Blasting Cards.
- Explosives and Accessories & their use in Mines.
- Safety Provisions and Precautions in Underground transportation.
- Dealing with Occurrence of Fire, Gas, Air-Blast or Inundation in Mines.
- Handing over & Taking over Charge.
- Use of Equipment such asMethanometer, Anemometer, & Multi-Gas Detector, etc.
- Mining Methods.
- Detection & Removal of inflammable and toxic gasses in Mines.
- Mine Ventilation.
- Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 related to Mining Sirdar and Shot-firers.
SCCL Jr Forest Asst Syllabus for Botany
- Microbiology and Plant Pathology.
- Plant Utility and Exploitation.
- Cell Biology.
- Genetics, Molecular Biology, and Evolution.
- Plant Breeding, Biotechnology, and Biostatistics.
- Physiology and Biochemistry.
- Ecology and Plant Geography.
SCCL Zoology Syllabus for Jr Forest Asst
- Non-chordate and chordate.
- Economic Zoology.
- Instrumental methods.
- Cell Biology.
- Developmental Biology.
SCCL Pharmacist Syllabus
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- Drug Store Management.
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Clinical Pathology.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy.
256 total views, 4 views today