Are you in search of SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions, then here you can find the SBI PO Exam Questions with Solutions. Aspirants can get all shifts like 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, and 4th Shift Asked Questions & Reviews of 10/07/2016 Exam on our website. State Bank of India is conducting this Probationary Officer Exam to fill 2200 SBI Jobs. Candidates who are interested in State of India PO Jobs have applied for SBI PO Exam. The Candidates who are going to attend for SBI Probationary Officer Exam can check the SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions here.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift Wise Exam Analysis
10th July 2016 SBI PO Prelims Exam Details
|Date||Shift Name||Review||Asked Questions||Answer Key||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|10-07-2016||Here||Shift-Clickere||Get SBI PO Answer Key||Get Cut Off Marks here|
|2nd Shift||Cick Here||Download Here|
|3rd Shift||Click Here||Download Here|
|4th Shift||Click Here||Download Here|
We have given Subject Wise SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions here. Go through with the given SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions and be ready for the next Slot.
SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions @ www.sbi.co.in – SBI PO Exam Questions
English Question Paper
Entrepreneurship is crucial to economic development and to promoting social integration and reducing inequalities. OECD Entrepreneurship at a Glance presents an original collection of indicators that measure the state of entrepreneurship, providing an important reference for policy insights and policy making.Perceived risks are higher for women. One important determinant of entrepreneurship relates to the relative risk involved, or rather assessment of risk. This is to a large extent determined by risk of failure but also reflects other factors, such as social security safety nets, access to finance, access to child-care, and indeed potential rewards; which helps to explain the significant differences across countries on how the entrepreneurial risk is perceived.
One pattern, however, is remarkably consistent women, the world over, are less prone to taking the entrepreneurial plunge. Germany is no exception to this pattern with 42% of men but only 23% of women expressing a preference for starting their own business rather than working for someone else. These values are much lower than in the United States and Canada. Moreover, the gender gap in perception of risk is one of the highest in the OECD countries.Most countries in the OECD area exhibit a significant gender gap with regards to access to training to create and grow a start-up, a characteristic that is also true for Germany, with 54% of men and 38% of women declaring that they would have access to training to set up a business.
Similar gender gaps exist across the world regarding access to finance. Although the share of German women declaring that access to money is not a barrier to starting a business (32%) is above the OECD average (27%), it is well below the equivalent share for men (49%)Potential rewards are also an important determinant of risk assessment in most countries. Earnings from self-employment are typically lower for women then for men. In 2011-12, German women entrepreneurs earned 43% less than their male counterparts, while the OECD average was 33%.
Between 2006-7 and more recent years the gender gap in self-employment earnings in Germany has increased by 1 percentage pointThese findings should not be understood as a general a version of women towards entrepreneurship. Indeed, as in many other OECD countries, in Germany, too, more women than men see entrepreneurs as positive role models for the youth Self-employment rates are often used as an important indicator of entrepreneurialism.
The shares of employed German women who are self-employed with employees (2.4%) or are own-account workers (4.6%) are respectively above and below the OECD average Differences across countries partly reflect ‘push’, notably limited paid employment opportunities, as well as ‘pull’ factors. However, in most OECD countries the gap between the proportions of male and female entrepreneurs with employees (3.5 percentage points on average) is similar to the gender gap between the shares of own-account workers (4.1 percentage points on average). German women entrepreneurs work predominantly in the services sector, as is also the case in most other OECD countries. In many countries, though, evidence for young female
entrepreneurs points to considerable diversity of the activity sector.
Another session, the very same day, analyzed how exactly the opposite is true and how new technologies actually cause stress and suffering, because of a concept referred to as “Infobesity.” During this session, Delphine Remy-Boutang — the founder and CEO of The Social Bureau — and Christophe Aguiton — researcher at the Orange Labs — argued that due to the acceleration of our lives led by the acceleration of technology, we have changed the way we consume and generate information. People are trying to live 10 lives at once and a lot of stress and anxiety occurs from that. The two speakers even argue that we are suffering from digital bulimia, meaning that we take in a lot of information at once, without really processing it for ourselves, and in turn create a lot of new information.
Thus, as Christophe Aguiton says, “We are at the same time creators and victims of information overload.”Thus, it is obvious that technological advancement has failed at its mission of making everybody’s life easier, as many people are reacting negatively to it. As Dolphine Remy-Boutant put it: “It is really a paradox: On the one hand, the technology we are surrounding ourselves with is designed to give us more time for ourselves — which is something we all want. However, today, while technology is as developed as ever before, we are living in a time with the biggest scarcity of time.”
Antonym & Synonym
SBI PO Prelims Asked Questions 3rd Shift on July 10th 2016 Exam
Seven persons, P, Q, R, S, T, U and V have a seminar but not necessarily in the same order, on seven different months (of the same year) namely January, February, March, June, August, October, December
Each of them also likes a different fruit namely Banana, Grapes, Papaya, Orange, Mango, Litchi Apple but not necessarily in the same order.
1) R has a seminar in a month which has less than 31 days.
2) Only two persons have a seminar between R and S.
3) The one who likes Banana has a seminar immediately before T.
4) Only one person has a seminar before the one who likes Papaya.
5) Q has a seminar immediately after the one who likes Papaya.
6) Only three persons have a seminar between Q and the one who likes Mango.
7) T likes neither Mango nor Papaya.
8) P has a seminar immediately before T.
9) V likes Apple.
10) The one who likes Grapes has a seminar in the month, which has less than 31 days.
11) The one who has a seminar in March does not like Orange.
No. Of projects of PQRSTU
R is the third highest.
S is less than P and Q but higher than T.
T is not the lowest.
P is not the highest.
T has done 7 projects. And P has done 34 projects.
Read the language of the question carefully as many hints are present in the question.
- P is the mother of J.J is the mother of T. T is the only daughter of J.K is the brother of T. N is the father of T. M is the brother of N. Q is the mother of M.
- A is son of B. C is the father of A and brother of D. E is mother of D. D the is daughter of F. the F has only one daughter. F is father of G.
1) If X is married to G, then how is X related to D? (Answer: Sister in law)
2) How is A related to E? (Answer: Grand son)
Linear Seating Arrangement
- Eight persons – H, I, J, K, L, M, N and O – are standing in a straight line at equidistant points. Some of them are facing north while others are facing south. M is standing third to the right to H. M is standing at one of the extreme ends. L is standing third to the left of H. The immediate neighbours of J face north. N is not an immediate neighbour of H. The persons standing at the extreme ends face the same direction (both are facing either North or South). The immediate neighbours of H face just opposite direction as that of M. The immediate neighbours of O face opposite direction with respect to each other. One of the immediate neighbour of L is K who is facing north. I is standing between J and M. Not more than four persons are facing north.
- S is taller than both T & Q, but lower than R. R is not tallest T is not Lowest.Q is taller than both U&T.Second highest is 12 cm, T is 11 cm (Answer: U T Q S R P)
- Synonyms: Common, Shrink
- 6, ?, 121, 162, 188, 201
SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions PDF, Exam Review & Answer Key for 10/07/2016
SBI PO Preliminary Examination Pattern
|S.No.||Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30 Marks||Composite time
of 1 Hour
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35 Marks|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||35||35 Marks|
10th July 2016 SBI PO Asked question 3rd Shift pdf – arithmetic
Aspirants can check here Subject wise SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions here
Qs asked in 1st slot (memory based)
1. Ratio of height of cylinders 1:5, ratio of their volume is 27:80. What will be the ration of their radius?
2. A Vassal contain some litters of pure milk. If 25 litter of water added to the vessel, ratio becomes milk to water 12:5, 17 litters of mixture is drawn from the vessel & 10 litters of water is added. Find the new ratio between milk & water.
1. Ratio between height of 2 cylinder in the ratio 1:5. Their volumes are in the ratio 27:80. Find ratio between their radius.
4. Sum of money is invested in Scheme A, 15% per annum, After 2 years amount is received, that amount invested in scheme B at 20% per annum for compound interest. If the interest received at the end of 2 years is 1410. Find the sum. (Answer: 5000)
5. 4.6 consective odd numbers and average difference between average of squares of last three no. & Product of first and second number .Find the (1st) or (last)
6. A box contains 10 red ball 6 green ball if 2 balls are drawn randomly what is the probability of getting non green ball ?
7. 2 persons are invested in ratio 4:6, after 6 months 2nd person withdraw his amount at the time 1rd person invested 12x. At the end of the year total profit is 11150. Find share of 1rd person.
8. 1 person age A, B, C. A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. 4 years hence the ratio between C&A is 9:5, Find the age of B.
9. B is 20% efficient than A. B started the work & do it for x days. And then B is replaced A . And A completed the remaining work in x+8 days. Ratio of work done by A & B is 2:1. In how many day A & B working together to complete the whole work?
10. If three metallic spheres of radii 6 cms, 8 cms and 10 cms are melted to from a single sphere, the diameter of the new sphere will be:
Sol (10) 4/1 pie (6^1 + 8^1 + 10^1 ) = 4/1 pie R^1
=> (216+512+1000) = R^1
=> R^1 = 1728
=> R = 12
thus, D= 2 x 12 = 24
1. 6x^2 – 11 x+4=0
10 y^2 – 21 y +1=0
2. 7x^2 +10 x+1=0
2y^2 +11 y+14=0
State Bank Of India Probationary Officers Quantitative Question paper
Check SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions for Quants Subject:
- 4, 1, 4, 7, 15
- 7, 5, 7, 17, 61
- 11, 14, 19, 28, 41
- 50, 961, 89, 154, 280
4*1-1 , 1*1+1, 4*2-1, 7*2+1, 15*1-1
26*5+14, 144*4+14, 590*2-14, 1164*1-14=1150
Q. 50, 961, 89, 154, 280,?
Q. *6…… *4……. *2 ……… *1
- 16, 9, 10, 16, 33, ?
- 4, 3, 4, 7, 15, …?
- 7, 5, 7, 17, 63, …?
- 11, 14, 19, 28, 43, …?
- 50, …?, 61, 89, 154, 280
- 26, 144, 590, 1164, …?
- ?, 123, 162, 188, 201
- 25 ? 36 64 129
SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions are provided here for all slots. So, Check the SBI Solved Questions with Answers.
SBI PO 10th July 2016 3rd Shift/ Phase Asked Questions Arithmetic & Reasoning
Simple & Compound Interest
- A sum of money is invested in Scheme A at 15% per annum. After 2 years an amount is received and that amount is invested in scheme B at 20% per annum for compound interest. If the interest received at the end of 2 years is 1430, find the original sum invested.
- A sum of money is invested in 2 different schemes having different rates of interest. If interest from one scheme is given, what is the amount invested in the second scheme?
- There are 2 right circular cylinders of different size. The ratio of their height and volume is given. Calculate the ratio of the radii.
- The ratio of the heights of two cylinders is 3:5. The ratio of their volumes is 27:80. What is be the ratio of their radii?
- 6x2-11x+4=0; 30y2 -23y+3=0
- 7x2+10x+3=0; 2y2+11y+14=0
- A box contains 10 red balls, 6 green balls. If 2 balls are drawn randomly, what is the probability of getting non-green balls?
Problems on Age
- 3 people A, B and C. A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. The ratio between C & A is 9:5. Find the age of B.
- A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. 4 years hence, the ratio of ages of C & A will be 9:5, Find the current age of B?
Candidates can check SBI PO 10th July 1st Shift Asked Questions here on our website.
Click here for SBI PO Prelims 3rd Shift Cut Off/ Asked Questions
Q. A box contains 10 red ball 6 green balls if 2 balls are drawn randomly what is the probability of getting a nongreen ball ?
Q. 2 persons are invested in ratio 4:6, after 6 months 2nd person withdraw his amount at the time 1st person invested 12x. At the end of the year, total profit is 11150. Find share of 1rdperson.
Q. 1 person age A, B, C. A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. 4 years hence the ratio between C & A is 9:5, Find the age of B.
Q. B is 20% efficient than A. B started the work & do it for x days. And then B is replaced A . And A completed the remaining work in x+8 days. The Ratio of work done by A & B is 2:1. In how many day A & B working together to complete the whole work?
SBI PO 10th July 2nd Shift/ Phase/ Slot Asked Questions
- Consider 6 consecutive odd numbers. The difference between the average of squares of the last three numbers & the product of the first two numbers is given. Find the first/last number.
Mixtures & Alligations
- A vessel contains a certain quantity of pure milk. When mixed with 25 liters of water, the ratio of milk to water in the vessel becomes 12:5. 17 liters of mixture is then drawn from the vessel and 10 liters of water is once again added. Find the new ratio between milk and water in the vessel.
- In what ratio must water be mixed with milk so that the seller gets 25% gain on selling the mixture at the cost price?
- Two people invested in the ratio of 4:6. After 6 months, the 2nd person withdraws his amount. At the same time, a third person invested twice as much as the second person had initially invested. At the end of the year, the total profit is 33150. Find the share of the third person.
Time & Work
- B is 20% more efficient than A. B started the work & did it for ‘x’ days. After ‘x’ days, B is replaced with A. A completed the remaining work in x+8 days. The ratio of work done by A & B is 2:3. In how many days can A & B working together complete the whole work?
- K is 40m to the east of J.L is 20 m to the south of J. J is 25m to the north of M. From M a girl walked 40m and take left and walk 35m and stops at S.
State of Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam Details – SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India.
Exam Name: SBI Probationary Officer Prelims 2016.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in.
No. of Posts: 2200 posts.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO).
Exam Date: 2nd, 3rd & 9th, 10th July 2016.
Category: Previous Papers (SBI Probationary Officer 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions).
This is just an overview based on the feedback of the candidates who have attempted this exam. We will be uploading new articles after every slot of the Exam to give you the Best Possible Update about the SBI PO Exam.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
85 total views, 1 views today