SBI PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam is given here. Check the State Bank of India Probationary Officer Prelims, Mains Syllabus 2016 at our wingovtjobs.com website. SBI has released a recruitment notification for 2200 PO Posts. Check the article for more details.
SBI PO Syllabus 2016
Good News for all the aspirants whose are searching for the opportunities to secure Bank Jobs. Here, on our website we are updating all the necessary information regarding SBI PO Exam 2016. View the State Bank of India Probationary Officer Syllabus & PO Prelims, Mains Exam Pattern here. Below we have enclosed the SBI PO Study Material, Previous Papers Pdf link for the convenience of the candidates. Follow the Syllabus presented & start your preparation for the exam. Aspirants should follow some Preparation Tips to get a good score in the SBI PO Exam. Prepare a perfect plan & follow accordingly to achieve good marks in the State Bank PO Exam. Always remember that Hard work is the another name for Miracle. So, Aspirants keep up your hard work & All the Best.
Bookmark our website for more info about SBI PO Recruitment, SBI PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, SBI Admit Cards, Cut Offs, Answer Keys, Results, etc.
Bank of India SBI PO Prelims, Mains Exam Pattern @ sbi.co.in
The Selection Procedure consists of 3 Phases i.e.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination.
- Phase-II: Mains Examination.
- Phase III: Group Discussion & Interview.
The SBI PO Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam is as follows
- The Prelims exam is of Objective Type Test conducted for 100 Marks in Online mode.
- The duration of the Prelims Exam is 1 Hour.
- There will be Penalty of One-fourth Mark for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- The Exam consists of 3 Sections as follows
|S.No||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30 Marks||Composite time
of 1 Hour
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35 Marks|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35 Marks|
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the Three Tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank.
- An adequate no of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Mains Examination.
Details about State Bank of India Probationary Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officers (PO).
No of Posts: 2200 Posts.
Job Location: India.
Date of Online Exam (Preliminary): 2nd, 3rd, 9th, & 10th July 2016.
SBI Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI has recently released issued a notification to recruit 2200 Probationary Officers. Candidates who have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government are eligible to apply for these posts. Applicants should apply through SBI Online Mode. For full details view the notification below.
|Online registration including edit/modification
of the application by candidates
|04/05/2016 to 24/05/2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||04/05/2016 to 24/05/2016|
|Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Exam||14/06/2016 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016|
|Result of Online Exam – Preliminary||18/07/2016|
Download SBI PO Syllabus Pdf & Exam Pattern 2016 @ www.sbi.co.in
The State Bank of India Prelims Exam Pattern is given above & the SBI PO Syllabus is provided below. Aspirants those who are aiming to get a Bank Job can make use of our SBI Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus 2016 to prepare well for the exam.
SBI Probationary Officer Syllabus for the English Language
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Antonyms etc.
SBI PO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Boats & Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Problems on Trains.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Data Interpretation.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
State Bank of India PO Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Puzzle Test.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Number Ranking.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Blood Relations.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Check SBI Probationary Officer Previous Year Papers
Bank of India PO Previous Year Question Papers are updated in our website wingovtjobs.com for the sake of the candidates. You can practice well with the help of these SBI PO Old Papers. We have given the direct link here so that the aspirants who are going to attend for the SBI PO Exam 2016 can easily download the Probationary Officer Sample Papers. Follow the steps to download the papers.
Steps to download SBI PO Model Papers:
- Click on the link given here as SBI Previous Papers.
- Check the article & View the Pdfs enclosed.
- Download the SBI PO Question Papers PDFs.
- Save the Papers & use it for your practice purpose.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
38 total views, 1 views today