SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Asked Questions for 2nd July 2016 and 3rd July 2016 of 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift are available on our website. State Bank of India is conducting this Probationary Officer Exam to fill 2200 SBI Jobs. Candidates who are interested in State of India PO Jobs have applied for SBI PO Exam. For those who have attended for SBI Probationary Officer Exam can check the Noon Shift Asked questions here.
SBI PO Asked Questions for 2nd [email protected]
The Candidates who are in turn to attend for the 3rd and 4th Shift of SBI PO Exam just see these SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Asked Questions. If you once check these SBI PO Prelims 2nd July 2016 Asked Questions you may get an idea and pattern of the upcoming SBI PO Exam Questions. If you have any queries regarding SBI PO Prelims Examination refer @ www.sbi.co.in. Candidates who are in search of SBI PO Prelims Asked Questions for 2nd Shift with Answers for 2nd July 2016 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shifts this is right place where you can get all the necessary information regarding SBI PO Prelims Saturday (02/07/2016) Exam Questions with solved answers for 2nd Shift.
SBI PO Prelims Asked Questions 1st Shift on July 2nd, 2016 Exam – SBI PO Prelims Saturday Exam Questions
First of all the candidates those who are going to attend SBI Probationary Officer Exam on 2nd July as you are the first one to attend for the New Pattern of SBI Exam check all the details of the SBI PO Prelims Exam carefully. In addition to the State of India PO Prelims, Saturday Exam 2nd shift Asked Questions here in our website www.wingovtjobs.com you can also get the New Exam Pattern of SBI PO Jobs, SBI Probationary Officer Preparation Tips, How to prepare for the SBI PO Exam in Last Minute, Previous Papers, Syllabus, etc. If you go through all these in our website you will be very much satisfied with all the information provided here. So better check these SBI PO Prelims Asked Questions so that you may attend the 2ns Shift and 3rd Shift Exams with having a clear idea. So check the exam pattern once and then attend the SBI PO Preliminary Examination for 2nd Slot Carefully. You can also check the SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Asked Questions in the following sections of this page.
SBI PO Preliminary Examination Pattern
|S.No.||Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30 Marks||Composite time
of 1 Hour
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35 Marks|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35 Marks|
SBI Probationary Officer Exam Dates, Question Paper, Asked Questions for Second Phase 2nd July 2016 Exam
|Name of the Category||SBI PO Exam Important Dates|
|Online registration starting date and ending date||04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016|
|Application fee pay last date||04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016|
|Prelims Exam Call letters||15th June 2016|
|Prelims Exam date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016|
|Release date of SBI PO Prelims Results||11th July 2016|
|Release date of Mains Exam call letter||21st July 2016 onwards|
|Date of SBI PO Mains exam||31st July 2016|
|Release Date SBI PO Mains Result||16th August 2016|
|Date of Interview dates||22nd August 2016|
|Date of Group Discussion||1st September 2016|
|Final Result||30th September 2016|
|Call Letters of Pre-Exam||13-06-2016 onwards|
|Date of Pre-Exam Training||20-06-2016 – 25-06-2016|
SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Review 2016
SBI PO 2nd Slot Asked Questions PDF, Exam Review & Answer Key for 02/07/2016
Are you in search of SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Asked Questions? Then this is the right place for you to get all the details about the SBI Probationary Officer Exam Questions. Candidates who are attending the SBI PO Prelims Exam on 09/07/2016 & 10/07/2016 can also check these State bank of India PO Prelims Exam Asked Questions for reference. The Applicants who are going to attend for 3rd Shift, 4th Shifts can check the State Bank of India PO Asked Questions which are given below.
SBI PO 3rd Shift (03/07/2016) Asked Questions
3rd July 2016 SBI PO Asked question 2nd Shift pdf – Arithmetic
SBI PO 2nd phase 2nd July 2016 Reasoning asked questions
State Bank Of India Probationary Officers English Question paper
State of Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam Details
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India.
Exam Name: SBI Probationary Officer Prelims 2016.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in.
No. of Posts: 2200 posts.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO).
Admit Card Date: Expected on 20th June.
Exam Date: 2nd, 3rd & 9th, 10th July 2016.
Category: SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Asked Questions.
SBI PO 2nd July 2016 2nd Shift Asked Questions Arithmetic & Reasoning
- 8 people work in different department & go to different city – 5 questions.
- 8 people like different colors – 5 questions.
- 8 people sitting and facing North-South in the same line – 5 questions.
No syllogism & Coding-Decoding
You have to the find missing term.
One Bar Graph DI was easy & Table graph based DI.
- 4, 3, 4, 7, 15
- 7, 5, 7, 17, 63
- 11, 14, 19, 28, 43
- 50, 961, 89, 154, 280
4*1-1 , 3*1+1, 4*2-1, 7*2+1, 15*3-1
26*5+14, 144*4+14, 590*2-14, 1164*1-14=1150
4. 50, 961, 89, 154, 280,?
5. *6…… *4……. *2 ……… *1
SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Asked Questions
A Vassal contain some litters of pure milk. If 25 liter of water added to the vessel, the ratio becomes milk to water 12:5, 17 liters of the mixture is drawn from the vessel & 10 liters of water is added. Find the new ratio between milk & water.
7. The Ratio between the height of 2 cylinders in the ratio 3:5. Their volumes are in the ratio 27:80. Find ratio between their radius.
8. The Sum of money is invested in Scheme A, 15% per annum, After 2 years amount is received, that amount invested in scheme B at 20% per annum for compound interest. If the interest received at the end of 2 years is 1430. Find the sum. (Answer: 5000)
9. 4.6 consecutive odd numbers an average difference between the average of squares of last three no. & Product of 1st 2 number.Find the (1st) or (last)
30 y2 -23y+3=0
12. A box contains 10 red ball 6 green balls if 2 balls are drawn randomly what is the probability of getting the non-green ball?
13. 2 persons are invested in ratio 4:6, after 6 months 2nd person withdraw his amount at the time 3rd person invested 12x. At the end of the year, total profit is 33150. Find share of 3rdperson.
14. 3 person age A, B, C. A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. 4 years hence the ratio between C&A is 9:5, Find the age of B.
15. B is 20% efficient than A. B started the work & do it for x days. And then B is replaced A. And A completed the remaining work in x+8 days. The ratio of work done by A & B is 2:3. In how many day A & B working together to complete the whole work?
SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Asked Questions
3 questions asked from this following line arrangements
16. S taller than bothT & Q, but lower than R. R is not tallest T is not Lowest.Q is taller than both U&T.Second highest is 32 cm, T is 13 cm (Answer: U-T Q S R P)
17. Synonyms: Common, Shrink
18. 6, ?, 123, 162, 188, 201
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
51 total views, 3 views today