Download SAIL ISSCO Technician Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 available on this web page. Aspirants can check the Steel Authority of India Limited Operator, Attendant, Medical Professionals Previous Year Papers @ www.sail.co.in.
SAIL ISSCO Steel Plant Syllabus Pdf & Exam Pattern
Check the SAIL ISSCO Technician Trainee Syllabus along with the exam pattern given here. The detailed Syllabus is given on this page along with the direct link for the Model Papers. Candidates can check the SAIL Syllabus and prepare for the exam by checking the Steel Authority of India Limited Exam Pattern. View all the important topics that are to be covered for the exam. Check the SAIL ISSCO Recruitment 2016 Notification, SAIL ISSCO Technician Trainee Syllabus & Pattern, Previous Papers, Study Material, Answer Keys, etc available in our wingovtjobs.com for download.
Aspirants who have applied for these Trainee Jobs will receive the SAIL ISSCO Admit Cards 2016 after the official release. Candidates can keep visiting our website to get more updates about SAILIndian Iron & Steel Company Technician Exam. Check the SAIL Previous Papers from the direct link enclosed below. Utilize the SAIL ISSCO Technician Trainee Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern to prepare well for the exam. Those who are seeking for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can make use of the SAIL ISSCO Recruitment 2016 details given below.
Details about SAIL Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Steel Authority of India.
No of Posts: 226 Posts.
Name of The Posts: Operator, Attendant, & Medical Professionals.
Job Location: Burnpur, West Bengal.
Last Date to Apply: 05/08/2016.
SAIL Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Steel Plant of India – SAIL ISSCO – www.sail.co.in
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a Steel Producing Company located in India. SAIL, a Public Sector Enterprise, is India’s largest steel producing company. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi. The Indian Iron & Steel Company (IISCO), a SAIL subsidiary, is established as an industrial enterprise in 1918 & is one of India’s oldest.
Steel Plant of India Limited Exam Pattern for Operator, Attendant Cum Technician
|1.||Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) /
|Written, Trade Test/Skill Test|
|3.||Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon/Principal –
School of Nursing/Nursing Superintendent
|Written Test, Personal Interview|
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) / Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee):
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a Written Examination and on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, the candidates shall be called for Trade Test/Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3.
- Trade Test/Skill Test will be of qualifying in nature.
- The Final merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline and category on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written test by the candidates who qualify in Trade Test/Skill Test.
- There shall be 3 Stages of Bio-Metric intervention in the entire selection process.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Personal Interview and on selection would undergo the Medical Examination before joining the services of the company.
Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon/Principal – School of Nursing/Nursing Superintendent:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a Written Examination and on the basis of their performance in the written examination, they shall be called for a Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
- For the Final Selection, Merit list will be drawn by combining the score of Written Test and Interview with the weight age of 80:20 in that order.
SAIL ISSCO Technician Trainee Syllabus Pdf
Here we are providing a piece of info about SAIL Indian Iron & Steel Company Syllabus for the guidance of the candidates. It is mentioned in the official notification that there would be a Written Exam. But the clear Exam Pattern along with Subjects, Marks & Duration is not mentioned directly. Here, we are providing the General & Expected Syllabus for the Operator cum Technician Trainee, Attendant, & Other posts. Candidates can refer the SAIL ISSCO Technician Trainee Syllabus given below to start their preparation for the exam.
SAIL ISSCO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Square Roots.
- Ratio & Percentages.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Interest (Simple &Compound).
- Profit & Loss.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Partnership Business.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
SAIL Syllabus for General Awareness @ www.sail.co.in
- Scientific Research.
- Scientific Aspects.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Awareness of the environment.
SAIL ISSCO Technician Trainee Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Semantic Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Semantic Series.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Problem Solving of 12th Standard.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Word Building.
- Figural Classification.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Numerical Operations.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Data and City matching.
- Venn Diagram.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Pattern-folding & completion.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Address matching.
- Embedded figures.
- Classification of center codes/roll numbers.
- Small & Capital Letters/Number-coding, decoding & Classification.
- Critical Thinking.
- Social Intelligence.
- Other sub-topics, if any
Steel Authority of India Ltd Syllabus for General English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- One word substitution.
- Cloze passage.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Shuffling of Sentences parts.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Comprehension passage.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
515 total views, 1 views today