RRC NER Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued recently on 23rd December 2016 through employment notice no: NER/RRC/GDCE/2016. The Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur has announced an official advt for 426 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Assistant Station Master (ASM), Ticket Collector, Goods Guard, Technician, and Various Posts. Candidates who are browsing for the Railway Jobs and Central Government Jobs can apply for RRC NER Gorakhpur Notification 2017 through Online. The North Eastern Railway ALP Online Applications Submission starts from 25th December 2016 to 10th February 2017. Check Latest Government Jobs updates on our website www.wingovtjobs.com regularly.
RRC NER Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017
The North Eastern Railway RRC, Gorakhpur has invited online applications from desired candidates to fill up 426 ALP & ASM vacancies. Interested aspirants may also apply for North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017 through official website i.e. www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. The Complete specifications of RRC NER Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017 such as Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Online Application Process, and Selection Criteria, etc., are explicitly discussed below.
North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017 | 426 ALP ASM Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: ALP, ASM, Goods Guard, TC, and Various Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 426 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Ticket Collector: 46 Posts.
- Commercial Clerk: 16 Posts.
- Technician: 33 Posts.
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 224 Posts.
- Assistant Station Master: 56 Posts.
- Junior Engineer: 07 Posts.
- Goods Guard: 44 Posts
RRC NER GDCE Exam 2017 | Brief Details
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway
Job Type: Railway Jobs
Name of the Posts: Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, and Various Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 426 Posts.
Job Location: Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Application Fee for RRC NER Asst Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017
Contenders who are going to apply for North Eastern Railway GDCE Exam 2017 no need to pay any application fee.
Selection Process for RRC NER ASM & Goods Guards Jobs 2017
The Selection of the Applied candidates of RRC NER Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017 will be done through following rounds:
- Written Exam.
- Documents Verification, and
- Medical Examination.
Important dates of RRC NER Ticket Collector Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date For RRC NER ALP Online Applications: 25th December 2016.
- Closing Date For Submission of RRC NER Gorakhpur Online Applications: 10th February 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC NER ALP ASM Notification 2017
Interested competitors must and should check the Educational Qualification and Age Limit details below before going to apply for RRC NER Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for RRC NER JE Recruitment 2017
Applicants should have passed Matriculation, 12th, Diploma, or Degree from a recognized university or Board.
Age Limit for RRC NER Technician Recruitment 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years.
- OBC: 45 years.
- SC/ST: 47 years.
Pay Scale for RRC NER GDCE Notification 2017
North Eastern Railway RRC, Gorakhpur offers Pay Scale for selected aspirants of RRC NER Gorakhpur 426 Vacancy 2017 as per the Govt norms. For more information refer official advt.
Online Application Process for RRC NER Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017
- Visit RRC NER official website i.e. www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Read RRC NER ALP ASM Notification 2017 Pdf carefully.
- Click on North Eastern Railway Online Application link.
- Fill necessary details in the RRC NER ASM Application form.
- Upload Photo & Signature in a given format.
- Make Payments on or before the last date.
- Then, submit the RRC NER Gorakhpur ALP Application form.
- Download & Print it for future reference.
95 total views, 5 views today