RRB NTPC 5th April Asked Questions 2016 are available here. Check Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Posts Exam Questions Paper pdf for 1st Shift April 4th Exam is here to download. All the aspirants who are going to attend the RRB Exam on 5/04/2016 check the RRB NTPC Previous Exams Asked Questions with Solutions @ wingovtjobs.com
RRB NTPC 5th April Asked Questions 2016
RRB NTPC Asked Questions 2016 for 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 for 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift are available here. The Railway Recruitment Board is conducting the Non Technical RRB Online Exam for 18252 Railway Jobs for various posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. All the candidates who had appeared or going to appear for RRB Exam can check RRB NTPC 1st Shift 5th April Asked Questions @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
RRB NTPC 5th April Asked Questions: RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. It was established in the year 1998 by the Ministry of Railways. Its headquarters located in New Delhi. It is an authorized government organization working for the Central Government of India. It works to recruits the efficient candidates to fill vacancies in various posts in different departments. There are 21 RRB’s across India. Every Year the board will release the RRB CEN 03/2015 recruitment notification to fill vacancies in various departments of Railway Board. Recently the board has come up with RRB recruitment notification for 18252 Railway Jobs for different posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. all regions. Many of the aspirants had applied for this recruitment. The board has issued the call letters for all those applicants.
Railway Recruitment Board Questions for 5th April 2016 to 30th April 2016 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift/Slot/Session
|RRB NTPC Exam Timings||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Reporting Time||7.30 AM||10 AM||2.30 PM|
|Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Time||9 AM||12.30PM||4 PM|
RRB Jobs 05/04/2016 NTPC Exam 2nd Shift Frequently Questions & Solved Question Papers
RRB NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions for all Shifts @ indianrailways.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the NTPC Exam for all regions on prescribed exam dates. The vast number of job seekers who are in search for Railway Jobs or Central Govt Jobs had utilized this recruitment opportunity. The board has issued the hall tickets for all those candidates on prescribed exam dates. The RRB NTPC Exams are going to be held from 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 in three shifts. All those candidates are now in search for RRB NTPC 5th April Asked Questions with answers for 5th April 2016 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift review. This is the right place for all those aspirants. Here in our wingovtjobs.com, we will be given the Shift wise day to day RRB NTPC Exam Updates.
RRB NTPC 5th April Review 2016
- Reasoning: 25
- Maths: 35
- GK: 25
- Science: 15
Indian Railway RRB Mumbai NTPC Frequently Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
Name of the Organization: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Number of Vacancies: 18252 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various RRB jobs.
Job Location: India.
Official Web Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Category: Asked Questions.
- Computer Based Test.
RRB NTPC 1st Shift April 5th Asked Questions for Day 8 RRB Exam
RRB NTPC 5th April Asked Questions & Exam Pattern: The exam is in objective type, i.e multiple choice type questions are asked. The duration of time for the written test is 90 Minutes. The RRB paper is for total 100 marks for 100 questions. The questions are asked from the subjects like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Science, General Intelligence. There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
RRB NTPC Exam Dates – RRB Exam Centres for all Regions
Stay Tuned for more Questions & Keep Refreshing this page for more updates
Today ‘s RRB NTPC Asked Questions Morning Shift & Afternoon Shift & Evening Shift
5th April 1st Slot Asked Questions with Answers – RRB NTPC 1st Shift 5th April Review
- Panipat Refinery belongs to? Ans. Haryana (IOCL)
- Dadabhai Naoroji worked as a professor in which University? Ans. Elphinstone College
- Indo-Pak war in which year? Ans. 1971
- Which is most populous state according to 2011 census? Ans. Uttar Pradesh
- Forest cover of India according to 2015 survey? Ans. 7,01,673 sq km
- How many world heritage site in India by UNESCO? Ans. 32
- In Computer, Which change source code into object code? Ans.Assembler
- Which is not related to genetic engineering? Ans.
- Odd one out? (Yahoo.com, Facebook.com, Whatsapp) Ans. Whatsapp
- What is the National Game of USA? Ans. Base Ball
- Law of Inertia was given by? Ans. Newton
- How many medals India gets in 12th South Asian Game? Ans. 188
- Bio Diesel Locomotive Coming in which Railway Zone? Ans. Hubli Division
- Which of the following is not a programming language? Ans. Assembly Language
- Rank of India in Human Development Index? Ans. 130
- What is the full form of ISI? Ans. Inter Services Intelligence
- Astrosat Satellite launched in which year? Ans. 2015
- Avalanche Survivor’s name? Ans. Hanamanthappa
- Toxicology is study of? Ans. Adverse effects of chemicals
- Who is founder of White Revolution? Ans. Verghese Kurien
- Ctrz + Z is shortcut for Waht? Ans. Udno
- Which of the following in not recepient of Padma Vibhushan? Ans.
- Device is used to transfer/ Communicate in short distance? Ans. Bluetooth
RRB NTPC Reasoning Asked Questions for 1st Phase April 5th Exam
- ISI full Form? Inter Services Intelligence
- Number of World Heritage Site in India?32
- Rank of India in Human Development Index?130
- Siachen Avalanche Survivor name?Lance Naik Hanumantha
- Biodiesel Train will be started in which zone?South West Railway Zone(Hubli,Karnataka)
- Astrosat satellite first launched in which year?2015
- Father of White Revolution?Verghese Kurien
- Most Populous State?Uttar Pradesh
- Anti corruption member in ICC from Indian Cricket Team?Rahul Dravid
- Forest Area Percentage in India?21.34%
- Dadabhai Naroji Professor in which College in India? Elphinstone College in Bombay
- Ctrl+z is what?to Undo any action
- Short Distance file transfer/Communication device?Bluetooth
- National game of USA?Baseball
- Rmba medicine is for which Disease?
- Indo Pak war in which Year?1965
- toxicology is ?Study of the adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms.
- Law of Inertia is given by ? Newton
- Gold Medals won by India in 12th south Asian games ? 188
- Panipat Refinery belongs to which company? IOCL
- which convert source code to object code?Compiler
RRB NTPC 2nd Shift 5th April Asked Questions with Solutions
- Largest Coal Deposits in India are available in? Damodar Valley
- First smart city approved UT ? New Delhi
- The Biography of Indira Gandhi written by? Pupul Jayakar
- Hoolock gibbon found in which state? North East States
- City without planetarium?
- Epidemiology study of ? Diseases Frequency in Man
- What is India’s literacy rate as per census 2011? 74.04%
- Who was the man of the series in 2011 cricket world cup? Yuvraj Singh
- City on the bank of Nile? Khartoum
- Which element is air polluted? Sulphur Dioxide
- What is the function of Hydrometer? measures the speciãc gravity
- What is the Capital of Dadra & Nagar Haveli? Silvasa
- National Sports Day? 29th August
- BioDiversity means? the variety of life on Earth.
- Hindi is National article by which article? Article 343
- 1024Gb means? 1 terabyte
- Where is Tippu Sultan Maszid situated? Kolkata
- Ultrasonic Frequency Range? 18–22 kHz.
- Who is the writer of the song amor bangla ? Rabindranath Tagore
- Language of Mughal Density? Persian Language
- Which Device is used to connect computer to wireless? Router
- Atomic number of Metal? Sum of Neutron
- Pitchblende is related to? Uranium
- Full Form of Pdf? Portable Document Format
- Bones around Chest are? rib Cage
- Flag Code of India? 2002
Railway 5th April 2016 Arithmetic Ability | Quantitative Aptitude Questions & Solved Question Papers
RRB GK Questions for 5th April 2016 Exam
RRB NTPC 5th April Asked Questions for General Science 2nd Slot /Shift/Session
Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Asked Questions
RRB NTPC 5th April 3rd Shift Asked Questions 2016 @ indianrailways.gov.in
1. Which country got maximum no. of Medals in 2012 Olympics? Ans. USA
2. Which Team won Under 19 Cricket World Cup? Ans. West Indies
3. In which state Khajuraho temples can be found? Ans. Madhya Pradesh
4. Who founded Swaraj party? Ans. Chitranjan Das
5. Where is the statue of liberty? Ans. New York
6. India occupies how much percentage of worlds geographical area? Ans.
7. Which among them is not a good conductor of electricity? Ans. Option
8. Euro is the currency of? Ans.
9. Which cricketer hit consecutive three centuries in world cup cricket? Ans.
10. What is the length of digestive system? Ans.
11. Which among these is not of alkaline nature? Ans.
12. Infrared waves are what type of wave? Ans.
13. Tashkent agreement signed after which indo pak war? Ans. 1965
14. India came under direct control of British in which year? Ans. 1858
15. Bangladesh shares boundaries with which of the following countries? Ans. Tripura
16. While moving up an elevator what happens to out body weight? Ans.
17. Gas released during respiration by us? Ans.
RRB NTPC ASM Goods Guard TC JAA Apprentice Asked Questions for All Regions
|Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|Ajmer||RRB Ajmer NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbajmer.org|
|Allahabad||RRB Allahabad NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbald.nic.in|
|Bangalore||RRB Bangalore NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|Bhopal||RRB Bhopal NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbbhopal.gov.in|
|Bhubaneswar||RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|Bilaspur||RRB Bilaspur NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|Chennai||RRB Chennai NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|Guwahati||RRB Guwahati NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|Jammu – Srinagar||RRB Jammu NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|Kolkata||RRB Kolkata NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|Malda||RRB Malda NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbmalda.gov.in|
|Mumbai||RRB Mumbai NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|Muzaffarpur||RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
|Patna||RRB Patna NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|Ranchi||RRB Ranchi NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbranchi.org|
|Secunderabad||RRB Secunderabad NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
|Siliguri||RRB Siliguri NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbsiliguri.org|
|Thiruvananthapuram||RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC 5th April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in|
21 total views, 3 views today