RRB NTPC 3rd April Asked Questions with answers are available here. Check Railway RRB Non Technical Slot I Day 6 Exam Review. The candidates who had appeared or going to appear for Indian Railway RRB NTPC 1st Shift Exam can now check the RRB NTPC 3rd April 2016 Phase I II & III Exam Analysis, RRB NTPC 3rd April 1st Shift Asked Questions, Answer Key, RRB NTPC 1st Shift review @ www.wingovtjobs.com
RRB NTPC 3rd April Asked Questions @ indianrailways.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the NTPC Exam for all regions on prescribed exam dates. The vast number of job seekers who are in search for Railway Jobs or Central Govt Jobs had utilized this recruitment opportunity. The board has issued the hall tickets for all those candidates on prescribed exam dates. The RRB NTPC Exams are going to be held from 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 in three shifts. All those candidates are now in search for 3rd April 2016 RRB NTPC Exam Asked Questions with answers for 28th March 2016 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift review.
RRB NTPC 3rd April 2016 1st Shift Asked Questions for all Shifts
The 1st Shift exam was successfully held. As per the sources, we have given the RRB NTPC 1st Shift Exam Analysis in our site. All the aspirants who had appeared for RRB NTPC Exam can check the 3rd April Review & Asked Questions which are useful to prepare for the next shifts. Here we have updated the links to download the Indian Railways RRB NTPC 3rd April Asked Questions for all shifts exams held in the earlier days. Download those papers & prepare well for the exam.
RRB NTPC 1st Shift Review 3rd April 2016
RRB Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
RRB NTPC 3rd April Asked Questions : RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. It was established in the year 1998 by the Ministry of Railways. Its headquarters located in New Delhi. It is an authorized government organization working for the Central Government of India. It works to recruits the efficient candidates to fill vacancies in various posts in different departments. There are 21 RRB’s across India. Every Year the board will release the RRB CEN 03/2015 recruitment notification to fill vacancies in various departments of Railway Board. Recently the board has come up with RRB recruitment notification for 18252 Railway Jobs for different posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. all regions. Many of the aspirants had applied for this recruitment. The board has issued the call letters for all those applicants.
Todays 3rd April 2016 RRB NTPC Asked Questions for 2nd Shift / Session / Phase / Slot
Today ‘s RRB NTPC Asked Questions Morning Shift & Afternoon Shift & Evening Shift
RRB NTPC April 3rd 1st Shift Asked Questions Papers & Solutions
- Male is the capital of which country? Republic of Maldives
- What is Serbian Index? capitalization-weighted price index
- what is the capital of Uganda?Kampala
- Most Peaceful country according to 2015 peace index?Iceland
- Mica is abundant in which state of India?Jharkhand
- Which crop is produced at highest quantity in India?Rice
- Who has Made maximum number of Mahatama Gandhi’s Paintings?
- Which is not an Operating system(options :OS x,win 98,C++,Windows 7)? C++
- Which Vitamin responsible for Blood Clotting? Vitamin B12
- Longest river in India which do not fall in sea?Yamuna
- Longest railway destination of India? Dibrugarh to Kanyakumari.
- Chipko movement started from where in India?Rajasthan
- What is Planet X?Dark Red Star
- Galileo discovered how many moon of Jupiter in 1652?
- H20 is water then what is KOH? Potassium Hydroxide
- 1998 pokaran test operation name?Operation Shakti
- Madhubani Paintings Indicates? Forest of Honey
- Platters formation by which blood group?
- Gold Value Decided at?
- where is Orang Park situated ? Assam
- What is MakarSakranti?Festival
- Cleanest city of India? Mysuru
- New Member of World Trade Organisation?Afghanistan
- Abhra is found in which state?
- Archipelagos means?an extensive group of islands.
3rd April 2nd Slot Asked Questions with Answers – RRB NTPC 3rd April 2016 2nd Shift Review
- What is oneirology?scientific study of dreams.
- Who was Prime Minister of Pakistan in 1999?Nawaz sharif
- India’s largest freshwater lake?Wular Lake
- In which year Sikkim get formed?1975
- About Make in India logo?Moving Lion
- UNO headquarter?New York
- What was the duration of PM Modi’s America visit in 2015? 5 Days
- Who got Olympic quota in wrestling in 2015? Narsingh Yadav
- Who is Karl Marx? Philospher
- Modern Olympic 1896 held in which city?Athens,Greece
- what is Sighmo?Spring Fesitval
- Who is the author of Malgudi days?RK Narayan
- What is LIGO? Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory
- Most abundant natural combustible gas?Methane
- India got freedom on 15th August in which time day/night/noon/midnight?Midnight
- What is the foundation year of Arunachal Pradesh?1987
- Change in position with distance is? Magnitude
- Gravitational Force on two subjects depends on ?combined mass and the distance
- Odd one out(ears-hearing,tongue-taste,light-vision,nose-smelling)light
- Internal agency with International Contacts?
- Holi is Celerbrated with?Gulal
- Adhai Din ka Jhopda is in?Ajmer,Rajasthan
RRB NTPC Reasoning Asked Questions for 2nd Phase April 3rd Exam
Railway 3rd April 2016 Arithmetic Ability | Quantitative Aptitude Questions & Solved Question Papers
General Knowledge Questions for 3rd April 2016 Exam
RRB NTPC General Science Asked Questions for 3rd Slot /Shift/Session
RRB NTPC ASM Goods Guard General Knowledge Afternoon Asked Questions
Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Asked Questions
RRB NTPC 3rd April 2nd Shift Asked Questions 2016
- What is tri colour ratio of Indian National Flag? Width : Length = 2:3
- First woman President of Pakistan? Benazir Bhutto
- National song of India was composed by? Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
- Tennis is played on which surface? Hard, Grass and Clay courts.
- Dog : Kernel :: Bee : ? Beehive.
- Mode of 53, 54, 55, 55, 55, 54, 55, 56, 57, 69 and 37? 55.
- On which planet frozen water is found? Pluto.
- How many bones a Infant baby have? Around 300.
- How many tastes buds are present in tongue? 5.
- Oldest oil reserves in India? Digboi.
- White desert in India? Rann of Kuch desert.
- Which thing was discovered by Alexander Fleming? Penicillin.
- Mughal dynasty was established by? Babar.
- First President of INC?W.C. Bonnerjee.
- Noble prize recipient of India in 2014 for peace? Kailash Satyarthi.
- Kidney stone is caused by? Calcium Oxalate.
- Who introduced Orthodox Christianity in Russia? Vladimir.
- Which of Following element is found in room temperature? Bromine.
- Which of Following colour has least wavelength? Violet.
- Height of badminton net above ground level?1.524 meter
- Molecular formula for sugar? C12H22011.
- Which monument was built to commemorate the eradication of plague? Charminar.
- Father of Indian Space Programmes. Dr. Vikram Sarabhai.
- Which was first geostationary satellite launched in India?. Ariane Passenger Payload Experiment (APPLE) in 1981.
- World’s first space tourist? Dennis Tito.
- Air Conditioner was invented by? Willis Carrier.
Evening Shift.(Slot III : 4pm – 5:30pm)
1. Which among the following is not a greenhouse gas? copper oxide.
2. World economic forum meeting 2016 is held in which country? Switzerland.
3. ISRO launched which satellite in January 2016? IRNSS -1E.
4. ISRO combined with which police for “predictive policing”? delhi police.
5. Khajuraho temple is located in which state? Chhattarapur, MP
6. Basilica of bom jesus belongs to which state? Goa.
7. first indian to receive nobel prize? rabindranath tagore.
8. In 2016, the largest tricolour was hosted in which city? Ranchi.
9. last ruler of mauryan dynasty? Brihadratha.
10. first captain of indian cricket team in odi? ajit wadekar.
11. Shiva Ayyadurai what invented? E-mail
12. Solid iodine colour Purple
13. Golden temple situated which river? Rabi
14. How many bones are in born baby?270
15. 1st Nobel prize in literatureSully Prudhomme (French)
16. Last king of mauryan dynasty?brihadratha
17. Jayakwadi Dam made on which river? Godavari
18. Ph value below 7 Acidic
18. brass is damaged due to which element?
19. colour of solid iodine?purple.
20. if the ph of a substance comes below 7, it is called? acid.
21. which rays could not penetrate earth’s atmosphere? u.v. rays.
22.The words ‘Satyameva Jayate’ taken from ? Mundak Upanishad
23.Who invented dynamo?
24. Fundamental duties taken from which country ? USSR
25.In which game women first compete in the Olympic Game?Women competed for the first time at the 1900 Games in Paris. Of a total of 997 athletes, 22 women competed in five sports: tennis, sailing, croquet, equestrianism and golf.
26.100 year war between which two countries?France and England
27.Mrinalini sarabhai is famous for? Indian Classical Dancer
28.The presence of which gases in air makes brass discoloured?Oxygen
29. Highest cricket ground in India in which state?Chail, Himachal Pradesh
30.What is Geotropism?The growth of the parts of plants in response to the force of gravity
31.Which one is different(a)Wular lake(b)dal lake(c)vembanad lake(d)sheshnag lake
32.India’s 5th navigational satellites name?PSLV-C31
33.When we through a stone upward,and when it reaches at top last point,at this point what is the value of velocity and acceleration ?
34.Nephrology is the study of? Kidney function
35.which one of the following is calcium rich food? Cheese
some questions of Arithmetic
1. ( 18+ 2 * 3.3 ) divided by 0.003.
2. ( 2/9 + 3/5 ) divided by ( 2/9 + 2/5 ).
3. the incomes of a and b is in the ratio 3:2. their expenditures are 14000 and 10000. if a’s savings are 4000, what are b’s savings?
4. there are 2 vertical poles of 12m and 17m. if the distance between their foots is 12m. what is the distance between their tops?
5. a 10m long ladder is leaned against a vertical wall. it makes an angle of 60 degrees with the ground. what is the distance between the foot of the ladder and the wall?
6. a boy 5m tall has a 3m tall shadow. what is the height of the building if its shadow is 30m tall?
7. a copper wire is bend in the form of a square having an area of 484 cm square. if the same wire is bend in the form of a circle, what is the area of circle?
some questions of reasoning –>
1. if a=1, pat = 37. what is the value of part?
2. if bear = yvzi, then building =
RRB NTPC 3rd April 2016 3rd Shift Asked Questions @ indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC ASM Goods Guard TC JAA Apprentice Asked Questions for All Regions
|Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|Ajmer||RRB Ajmer NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbajmer.org|
|Allahabad||RRB Allahabad NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbald.nic.in|
|Bangalore||RRB Bangalore NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|Bhopal||RRB Bhopal NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbbhopal.gov.in|
|Bhubaneswar||RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|Bilaspur||RRB Bilaspur NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|Chennai||RRB Chennai NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|Guwahati||RRB Guwahati NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|Jammu – Srinagar||RRB Jammu NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|Kolkata||RRB Kolkata NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|Malda||RRB Malda NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbmalda.gov.in|
|Mumbai||RRB Mumbai NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|Muzaffarpur||RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
|Patna||RRB Patna NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|Ranchi||RRB Ranchi NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbranchi.org|
|Secunderabad||RRB Secunderabad NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
|Siliguri||RRB Siliguri NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbsiliguri.org|
|Thiruvananthapuram||RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC 3rd April 2016 Asked Questions||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
110 total views, 1 views today