RRB NTPC 31st Mar 2nd Shift Asked Questions 2016 will be made available for the aspirants here. The Railway Recruitment Board has released a recruitment notification to fill 18252 Railway Jobs for various posts like ASM, Goods Guard, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. All the candidates who are going to appear for RRB Exam can view the RRB NTPC 30th March 3rd Shift Asked Questions @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 31st Mar 2nd Shift Asked Questions 2016
The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the NTPC Exam for all regions on prescribed exam dates. A Huge number of job seekers who are in search for Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs had utilized this opportunity. This is the right place for all those aspirants to check the RRB NTPC 31st Mar 2nd Shift Asked Questions. Here in our wingovtjobs.com we will given the Shift wise day to day RRB NTPC Exam Updates.
Indian Railway RRB NTPC – 18,252 Jobs – RRB NTPC Asked Questions
RRB known as Railway Recruitment Board was established in the year 1998 by the Ministry of Railways. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi. It is a government organization working for the Central Govt of India. It works to recruits the efficient candidates to fill vacancies in various posts in different departments. There are 21 RRB’s across India. The RRB Board will release the RRB notification to fill vacancies in various departments. Recently the board has come up with RRB recruitment notification for 18252 Railway Jobs for various posts such as ASM, Goods Guard, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. all regions. Many of the aspirants had applied for this recruitment. RRB NTPC 31st Mar 2nd Shift Asked Questions are given below for the guidance of the candidates.
RRB NTPC 31st Mar 2nd Shift Asked Questions Analysis @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
The exam is of objective type i.e multiple choice type questions are asked. The duration of time for the written exam is 90 Minutes. The paper is for a total of 100 Marks for 100 questions. The questions are asked from the subjects like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Science, General Intelligence. There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd for each wrong answer.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern for ASM, Ticket Collector & Goods Guard
|1.||General Knowledge||20 Marks||90 Minutes|
|2.||Arithmetic Ability||25 Marks|
|3.||General Intelligence||25 Marks|
|4.||General Science||30 Marks|
RRB NTPC NonTechnical Exam Timings for all the Shifts
|RRB NTPC Exam Timings||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Reporting Time||7.30 AM||10 AM||2.30 PM|
|Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Time||9 AM||12.30PM||4 PM|
RRB NTPC 31st Mar 2nd Shift Asked Questions 2016 @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Who is the founder of Slave dynasty? Qutb-ud-din Aybak
- Blue light turns black in red color due to ? Dispersion of Light
- Virat kohli awarded with Arjun Award in which year? 2013
- Triratna is associated with which religion? Buddhism
- Prosterate in our body is a? Gland
- Study of Earth? Geology
- Bleaching powder mostly found in ?Calcium oxychloride
- How many players in volleyball? 6
- Exobiology is ?the study of life beyond the earth’s atmosphere
- Football is not played in which country?
- Bangladesh Independence is which year? 26th March 1971
- Hirakud Dam situated on which river? Mahanadi
- Number of Columns in MS Excel? 256
- Zika Virus due to (Repeated)? Aedes Mosquitos
- Swacch Bharat Abhiyan Mission ? 2019
- The legislative power of India? President
- 1 Gigabyte equals to how many bytes?1 Billion bytes
- International Gandhi Peace Prize was given to Single person or Organization ? Both
- Football is not played in which country? America
- What are Gland Slams in the world? Four important annual Tennis events.
- Kurukshetra is near to which city? Ambala
- Which of these is not written by Abdul kalam-My Country My life
- Kalpana Chawla Space shuttle name- Columbia
- Who are BAL AND LAL in LAL BAL PAL- Balgangadhar Tilak and Lala Lajpat rai
- AC TO DC is converted by- Rectifier
- which authority is elected on the basis of proportional representation-President
Stay Tuned for the questions.…Keep Refreshing the page for the questions.
Indian Railway RRB NTPC 31st Mar 2nd Shift Asked Questions 2016
Name of the Organization: Railways Recruitment Board (RRBs).
No of Vacancies: 18252 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various RRB jobs.
Category: RRB NTPC 31st Mar 2nd Shift Asked Questions
Job Location: India.
- Computer Based Test.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Stay Tuned for more Questions & Keep Refreshing this page for more Updates
RRB NTPC 30/03/2016 Asked Questions – Morning Shift & Afternoon Shift
- Study of cancer-oncology
- Good governance day-25 DEC
- Constitution day-26 Nov
- Coins are made from-Steel
- Venue of cricket world cup 2019-England n Wales
- Hockey league is won by- Punjab Warriors
- UNO Headquarter- Newyork
- The exercise meghdoot is held at which place? Siachen Glacier, Leh
- Which PM’s name could b seen on Indian currency notes? Manmohan Singh
- Capital of j&k in summer? Srinagar
- Full form of IFSC-Indian financial system code
- Quit India was held in which year-1942
- Thar desert is in-Rajasthan
- The members of Rajya Sabha are elected by- Legislative Assembly of States
- Pressure depends upon-Force and Area
- Winner of open competition for rupee symbol? D Udaya Kumar
- The person who recommended English education in India? Lord Macaulay
- India’s 3rd generation anti-tank missile? Nag
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2015? Sania Mirza
- Which freedom fighter introduced Western education?Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
- National Space Society headquarters? Washington D.C.
- Full form of BIOS? Basic Input Output System.
- From where we get most of the Vitamin-D?Ans. Sunlight.
- ISL Champion 2015? Chennaiyan FC.
- Shimla agreement 1972 between?Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
- CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner? Syed Kirmani
- Yogini cult has its origin from which state? Orissa
- Young India founder? MK Gandhi
- Gas mixed in LPG to identify the smell? Ethyl Mercaptan
- Least distance of distinct vision?6 meters.
- Money Transfer through mobile is called? IMPS
RRB Chennai NTPC General Knowledge Asked Questions 30/03/2016
1. Which pm’s name could be seen on Indian currency notes? Ans. Manmohan Singh.
2. Capital of J&K in summer? Ans. Srinagar.
3. Full form of IFSC Ans. Indian Financial System Code.
4. Quit India was held in which year Ans. 1942.
5. Thar desert is in? Ans. Rajasthan
6. The members of Rajya Sabha are elected by? Ans. Elected members of State Legislative Assemblies
7. Study of cancer?Ans. Oncology
8. Good governance day?Ans. 25 Dec.
9. Constitution day?Ans. 26 Nov.
10. Today Indian coins are made from? Ans. Ferritic Stainless Steel
11. Venue of cricket world cup 2019?Ans. England and Wales.
12. Hockey League 2016 is won by Ans. Punjab Warriors.
13. The exercise “meghdoot” was conducted by Indian Army at which place?Ans. Siachen Glacier, Leh.
14. Headquarter of UNO? Ans. New york.
15 .Pressure depends upon? Ans. Force and Area.
16. Normal eye vision distance?Ans. 6 meters.
17. Which freedom fighter introduced Western education?Ans. Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
18. National Space Society headquarters?Ans. Washington D.C.
19. Full form of BIOS?Ans. Basic Input Output System.
20. From where we get most of the Vitamin-D? (olive oil, cod liver oil, sunflower oil and one more)Ans. Cod Liver Oil.
21. ISL Champion 2015?Ans. Chennaiyan FC.
22. Shimla agreement 1972 between?Ans. Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
23. CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement Award winner?Ans. Syed Kirmani.
24. Yogini cult has its origin from which state?Ans. Odisha.
25. Young India Weekly Journal started by?Ans. Gandhiji.
26. Money Transfer through mobile is called?Ans. IMPS(Immediate Payment Service).
27. Which compound in LPG gives it smell on leakage?(Carbon dioxide, nitrogen peroxide, Sulphur compound and one more) Ans. Ethyl Mercaptan(Sulphur Compound).
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
41 total views, 2 views today