RRB NTPC 30th March Asked Questions for 30th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 for 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift are available here. The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the NonTechnical RRB Online Exam for 18252 Railway Jobs for various posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. All the candidates who had appeared or going to appear for RRB Exam can check RRB NTPC 29th March 2016 Asked Questions @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 30th March Asked Questions for all Shifts @ indianrailways.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the NTPC Exam for all regions on prescribed exam dates. The huge number of job seekers who are in search for Railway Jobs or Central Govt Jobs had utilized this recruitment opportunity. The board has issued the hall tickets for all those candidates on prescribed exam dates. The RRB NTPC Exams are going to be held from 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 in three shifts. All those candidates are now in search for RRB NTPC 30th March Asked Questions with answers for 28th March 2016 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift review. This is the right place for all those aspirants. Here in our wingovtjobs.com, we will given the Shift wise day to day RRB NTPC Exam Updates.
RRB Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
RRB NTPC 30th March Asked Questions : RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. It was established in the year 1998 by the Ministry of Railways. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi. It is an authorized government organization working for the Central Government of India. It works to recruits the efficient candidates to fill vacancies in various posts in different departments. There are 21 RRB’s across India. Every Year the board will release the RRB CEN 03/2015 recruitment notification to fill vacancies in various departments of Railway Board. Recently the board has come up with RRB recruitment notification for 18252 Railway Jobs for various posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. all regions. Many of the aspirants had applied for this recruitment. The board has issued the call letters for all those applicants.
RRB NTPC 30th Mar Asked Questions 1st Shift March 2016 March 30th Exam @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 30th March Asked Questions : The exam is in objective type i.e multiple choice type questions are asked. The duration of time for the written exam is 90 Minutes. The RRB paper is for total 100 marks for 100 questions. The questions are asked from the subjects like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Science, General Intelligence. There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
Railway Recruitment Board Questions for 30th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift/Slot/Session
|RRB NTPC Exam Timings||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Reporting Time||7.30 AM||10 AM||2.30 PM|
|Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Time||9 AM||12.30PM||4 PM|
RRB jobs 30/03/2016 NTPC Exam 2nd Shift Frequently Questions & Solved Question Papers
RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 1st Shift 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift Review
Reasoning : 25
Maths : 35
Science : 15
Indian Railway RRB Mumbai NTPC Frequently Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
Name of the Organization: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Number of Vacancies: 18252 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various RRB jobs.
Job Location: India.
Official Web Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Category: Asked Questions.
- Computer Based Test.
RRB NTPC Exam Dates – RRB Exam Centres for all Regions
Stay Tuned for more Questions & Keep Refreshing this page for more updates
Today ‘s RRB NTPC Asked Questions Morning Shift & Afternoon Shift & Evening Shift
- Study of cancer-oncology
- good governance day-25 DEC
- constitution day-26 nov
- coins are made from-Steel
- Venue of cricket world cup 2019-England n Wales
- Hockey league is won by- Punjab Warriors
- UNO Headquarter- Newyork
- The exercise meghdoot is held at which place? Siachen Glacier,Leh
- Which PM’s name could b seen on Indian currency notes? Manmohan Singh
- The capital of j&k in summer? Srinagar
- Full form of IFSC-Indian financial system code
- Quit India was held in which year-1942
- Thar desert is in-Rajasthan
- The members of Rajya sabha are elected by- Legislative Assembly of States
- Pressure depends on upon-Force and Area
- Winner of open competition for rupee symbol? D Udaya Kumar
- Did person recommend English education in India? Lord Macaulay
- India’s 3rd generation anti-tank missile? Nag
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2015? Sania Mirza
- Which freedom fighter introduced Western education?Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
- National Space Society headquarters? Washington D.C.
- Full form of BIOS? Basic Input Output System.
- From where we get most of the Vitamin-D?Ans. Sunlight.
- ISL Champion 2015? Chennaiyan FC.
- Shimla agreement 1972 between?Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
- CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner? Syed Kirmani
- Yogini cult has its origin from which state? Orissa
- Young India founder? MK Gandhi
- Did gas mix in LPG to identify the smell? Ethyl Mercaptan
- Least distance of distinct vision?6 meters.
- Money Transfer through mobile is called? IMPS
30th March 2nd Slot Aksed Questions with Answers – RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 2nd Shift Review
RRB NTPC Reasoning Asked Questions for 1st Phase March 30th Exam
Railway 30th March 2016 Arithmetic Ability | Quantitative Aptitude Questions & Solved Question Papers
General Knowledge Questions for 30th March 2016 Exam
1. Which pm’s name could be seen on Indian currency notes? Ans. Manmohan Singh.
2. Capital of J&K in summer? Ans. Shrinagar.
3. Full form of IFSC Ans. Indian Financial System Code.
4.Quit India was held in which year Ans. 1942.
5. Thar desert is in? Ans. Rajasthan
6. The members of rajya sabha are elected by? Ans. Elected members of State Legislative Assemblies
7. Study of cancer?Ans. Oncology
8. Good governance day?Ans. 25 Dec.
9. Constitution day?Ans. 26 Nov.
10. Today Indian coins are made from? Ans. Ferritic Stainless Steel
11. Venue of cricket world cup 2019?Ans. England and Wales.
12. Hockey league 2016 is won by Ans. Punjab Warriors.
13. The exercise “meghdoot” was conducted by Indian Army at which place?Ans. Siachen Glacier, Leh.
14. Headquarter of UNO? Ans. New york.
15 .Pressure depends upon? Ans. Force and Area.
16. Normal eye vision distance?Ans. 6 meters.
17. Which freedom fighter introduced Western education?Ans. Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
18. National Space Society headquarters?Ans. Washington D.C.
19. Full form of BIOS?Ans. Basic Input Output System.
20. From where we get most of Vitamin-D? (olive oil, cod liver oil, sunflower oil and one more)Ans. Cod Liver Oil.
21. ISL Champion 2015?Ans. Chennaiyan FC.
22. Shimla agreement 1972 between?Ans. Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
23. CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner?Ans. Syed Kirmani.
24. Yogini cult has its origin from which state?Ans. Odisha.
25. Young India Weekly Journal started by?Ans. Gandhiji.
26. Money Transfer through mobile is called?Ans. IMPS(Immediate Payment Service).
27. Which compound in LPG gives it smell on leakage?(Carbon dioxide, nitrogen peroxide, Sulphur compound and one more) Ans. Ethyl Mercaptan(Sulphur Compound).
RRB NTPC General Science Asked Questions for 2nd Slot /Shift/Session
- Pre-2005 notes exchange the last date ? 30 June 2016
- One rupee note bears a signature of? Finance Secretary
- Is chemotherapy used for a treatment of? Cancer
- First Indian women to win a gold medal in boxing ? Mary Kom
- Arunachal Pradesh capital? Itanagar
- Who Is 15th Prime Mister Of India? Narendra Modi
- What level of noise damage ear?130 Decibel
- chicken pox caused by? Virus(varicella zoster virus)
- How Many Languages Are There In reverse side of Indian Currency Note ? 15
- Commonwealth game first time in India in which year?2010
- Jallikattu game – state? Tamil Nadu
- Did material use in making notes by RBI? Cotton and cotton rag.
- which river called South Ganga? Godavari
- Who Invented Audio Headphone in 1910?Nathaniel Baldwin
- First Female President of Congress after Independence? Indra Gandhi
- Wings of Fire written by? APJ Abdul Kalam
- Which state achieved PMJDY 100 % inclusion(Options MP,UP,Assam,Meghalaya)? Meghalaya
- By Which Process water release Hydrogen? Electrolysis
- Indian Flag Designed by? Pingali Venkayya
- What is MS office? Application Software
- What is Cloud Computing? Service
- which one is not a Search Engine? Options(yahoo,google,Flipkart ,bing) Flipkart
- India signed a contract to increase solar energy with which country? UK
- LOC constructed between India and Pakistan in which year?1972
- Bhagat Singh was executed in which year? 1931
- Which Computer key is used to get help menu? F1 button.
- First Rank in FIFA? Belgium
Railway Recruitment Board NonTechnical Asked Questions
RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 Answer Key for 1st Shift 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift @ indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 3rd Shift Asked Questions
- Sachin First Test Match In 1989 against which country ?Pakistan
- First Bank In India ?Bank of Hindustan
- First Olympic Games In Which Country?Athens, Greece.
- Google CEO?Sundar Pichai
- Cheque Validity –3 Months
- National Science Day?28th Feb
- Gandhi- Irvin Act? 5th March 1931
- Head Quarter Of ISRO ? Banglore
- 2023 cricket world cup Hosting Country? India
- ASCII Stands For? American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- Percentage Of Nitrogen In weather? 78%
- Shimla Agreement in which place and year?Barners court in 1972
- Pick odd one out :Monitor/keyboard/mouse/webcam ? Monitor
- J&K East boundary option:POK,Jammu,Ladakh,LOC?LOC
- What is Namami Ganga? To Purify Ganga River
- Is paracetamol analgesic/antipyretic or both? Both
- First Deputy Prime Minister? Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- After 9/11 Tragedy world, Trade center new name? One World Trade Center
- Shortcut for expand browsing screen in the web browser(F1/F11/F10/F4)? F11
- Rupee Symbol in which language (options: Roman/Devnagri or Both)? Devnagri
- Nek Chand Rock Garden is at ? Chandigarh
- Which instrument is used to regulate Temperature ? Thermometer
- Which country launched its first commercial satellite on Nov2015 through its national space program? Japan
- What is the frequency of Commonwealth games.? 4 years
- Astrostat is a ? Space observatory
- Geospace augumentation system? GAGAN
RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 General Science 2nd Shift Asked Questions
RRB NTPC ASM Goods Guard TC JAA Apprentice Asked Questions for All Regions
|Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|Ajmer||RRB Ajmer NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbajmer.org|
|Allahabad||RRB Allahabad NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbald.nic.in|
|Bangalore||RRB Bangalore NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|Bhopal||RRB Bhopal NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbbhopal.gov.in|
|Bhubaneswar||RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|Bilaspur||RRB Bilaspur NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|Chennai||RRB Chennai NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|Guwahati||RRB Guwahati NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|Jammu – Srinagar||RRB Jammu NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|Kolkata||RRB Kolkata NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|Malda||RRB Malda NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbmalda.gov.in|
|Mumbai||RRB Mumbai NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|Muzaffarpur||RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
|Patna||RRB Patna NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|Ranchi||RRB Ranchi NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbranchi.org|
|Secunderabad||RRB Secunderabad NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
|Siliguri||RRB Siliguri NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbsiliguri.org|
|Thiruvananthapuram||RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
104 total views, 4 views today