RRB NTPC 2nd Shift 7th April Asked Questions with answers are available here. Check Railway RRB Non Technical Slot II Exam Review. The candidates who had appeared or going to appear for Indian Railway RRB NTPC 2nd Shift Exam can now check the RRB NTPC 7th April 2016 Phase II Exam Analysis, RRB NTPC 2nd Shift 7th April Asked Questions, RRB NTPC Answer Key, review @ www.wingovtjobs.com
RRB NTPC 2nd Shift 7th April Asked Questions 2016 @ indianrailways.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the RRB NTPC Exam for all regions on prescribed dates. A vast number of candidates who are in interested in doing Railway Jobs or Central Govt Jobs had utilized this recruitment opportunity. Railway Recruitment board has given the hall tickets for all the candidates. The RRB NTPC Exams are going to be held from 28th March 2016 onwards to 30th April 2016 in three shifts. All those applicants are now in search for RRB NTPC April Exam Asked Questions with answers for 28th March 2016 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift review.
RRB NTPC 7th April 2016 Asked Questions for all Shifts
The 1st Shift & 2nd Shift exam was successfully held. As per the sources, we have given the RRB NTPC 1st Shift & 2nd Shift Exam Analysis on our website. All the candidates who had attended for the Indian Railways RRB NTPC Exam can check the RRB NTPC 7th April Review & RRB 7th April Asked Questions which are useful to prepare for the RRB Exam. Here we have updated the RRB links to download the RRB NTPC 7th April 2016 Asked Questions for all shifts exams held in the earlier days. Download the papers & prepare well for the exam.
RRB Asked Questions 2016 for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
RRB NTPC 2nd Shift 7th April Asked Questions are given here. RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. It was established in 1998 by the Ministry of Railways with its headquarters located in New Delhi. RRB is an authorized government organization working for Central Government of India. It works to recruits the efficient candidates to fill various vacancies in different departments. There are 21 RRB’s across India. RRB CEN 03/2015 Recruitment Notification is released to fill 18252 vacancies in various departments of Railway Board. Recently the RRB Board has come up with RRB recruitment notification for different posts like TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, Goods Guard, ASM, etc. all regions. Many candidates had applied for this RRB Recruitment.
7th April 2016 RRB NTPC Asked Questions for 2nd Shift / Session / Phase / Slot
7th April 1st Slot Asked Questions with Answers 2016
- The author of the Novel “A Brief History of Seven Killings” ? Marlon James
- Zn is present in? Options are given in the Exam.
- Which one is Fastest memory? Cache
- Yogeshwar Dutt is from which field? Wrestler
- Who is the writer of Sustainable Development? John Dernbach
- Mountain Railways of India? Kashmir Railway
- East India company is also known as?
- Year of NASA Act? 1958
- Who written Natya Shastra? Bharat muni
- SAADMEX 2015 held at?
- Fruit bats are host to which virus?
- SMAP satellite launched by – Nasa
- Full Form of GSLV? Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle
- To the brink and back book written by? Jairam Ramesh
RRB NTPC 7th April 2nd Shift Asked Questions
1. Who is the Chairman of NHRC?Justice H.L. Dattu
2. Fundamental rights come under which article?Article 14-32
3. Dhameka Stupa located at? Varanasi,Uttar Pradesh
4. IPC full form?Indian Penal Code
5. Bank Board Bureau Chariman? Vinod Rai
6. PCB full form?Process Control Block
7. East India Company established in which year?1600
8. ITF Davis Cup 2015 Champion ? Great Britain
9. Azad Hind Fauj founded in which year?1942
10. Netware belongs to which company?Novell
11. Who was the second term chief in 2011 of UN?Ban ki Moon
12. Asia cup 2015 winner? India
13. Who was the Prime Minister of Bangladesh in 1971?Tajjudin Ahmed
14. What is the National motto of India? Satyamev Jayate
15. The security colour of URL ? Green
16. What is name of the astranut name who spend 368 days in space? Scott Kelly
RRB NTPC General Science Asked Questions for 2nd Slot / Shift / Session
24 total views, 2 views today