RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 has got released recently. The Railway Recruitment Board has issued a notification to fill 26567 Vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot, as well as, Technician Grade – III Posts indeed. Moreover, interested Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale Information, and Other Recruitment Details here. Further, the Applicants can check the Official Website of Railway Recruitment Board, i.e., www.rrcb.gov.in to apply for the ALP and Technician Grade – III Posts.
From this site, we Provide the information regarding the latest government jobs both at the state level as well as central level, sample exam patterns, besides the prescribed syllabus for the written exams. On the other hand, this recruitment is the best opportunity for the aspirants who are waiting to go with the Government Jobs. Further, the last date for the submission of RRB Online Application is Updated Soon.
RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016
RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 Notification has got released. The Railway Recruitment Board has issued a notification to fill 26567 Vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot, as well as, Technician Grade – III Posts. Moreover, Interested and Eligible Candidates can utilize this recruitment opportunity. RRB is recruiting the candidates through Written Examination as well as Interview for the Assistant Loco Pilot, as well as, Technician Grade – III Posts. Further, refer this site for the latest Government Job Details.
RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Assistant Loco Pilot, as well as, Grade – III Technician Posts
Number of Vacancies: 26567 Posts
Board Wise Vacancy Details:
- Trivandrum Notification 2017: 294 Posts
- Jammu -Srinagar: 475 Posts
- Chennai: 1666 Posts
- Ahmedabad Notification 2016: 546 Posts
- Kolkatta Notification 2016: 2038 Posts
- Guwahati Notification 2016: 538 Posts
- Ranchi Notification 2016: 2621 Posts
- Patna Notification 2016: 1271 Posts
- Allahabad Notification 2016: 1527 Posts
- Secunderabad Notification 2016: 2839 Posts
- Muzaffarnagar Notification 2016: 1153 Posts
- Siliguri Notification 2016: 345 Posts
- Bhubaneshwar Notification 2016: 1538 Posts
- Bhopal Notification 2016: 326 Posts
- Bilaspur Notification 2016: 1680 Posts
- Malda Notification 2016: 475 Posts
- Mumbai Notification 2016: 4155 Posts
- Chandigarh Notification 2016: 1161 Posts
- Bangalore Notification 2016: 1172 Posts
- Gorakhpur Notification 2016: 78 Posts
RRB Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
Organisation Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Total No. of Posts: 26567 posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Loco Pilot, as well as, Technician Grade – III Posts
Mode of Apply: Online
Work Location: India
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Official Website: www.rrcb.gov.in
Application Fee: Moreover, Candidate has to pay the Application Fee as the following.
- General Category Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: No fee.
Selection Process: The RRB Recruitment Board will recruit the applicants through the following rounds, such as:
- Written Test as well as Personal Interview.
RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Commencement date for the application form: Updated Soon.
- Last date for submitting the online application form: Updated Soon.
Eligibility Conditions for RRB Recruitment 2016
Age limit for RRB Asst Loco Pilot as well as Technician Recruitment 2016
The applicant should have the following age restrictions, such as:
For Assistant Loco Pilot Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
For Technician Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Educational Qualifications for RRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancies
Candidates should have passed Matriculation/10th Class Examination, besides they must possess the qualification of ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) or Inter (10+2) examination or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institute/Board.
Pay Scale for RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016
Moreover, Selected candidates will get pay scale as per the norms of RRB ALP Technician Board.
How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2016
- Open the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Besides, Click on the link for RRB Recruitment Online Application form.
- Read all the details before going to apply.
- Further, fill the Details in the Online Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Application Form.
- Also, Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Moreover, take a printout of the application form for future use.
8 total views, 3 views today