RPSC Teacher Syllabus 2016 is available here. Candidates can check the Geographical, Historical, Cultural, Educational Psychology, etc. syllabi in this article. Download the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Study Material along with the exam Pattern @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Syllabus
Job Aspirants who have applied to this Rajasthan Teacher Jobs are searching for the RPSC Syllabus. We know that syllabi plays a key role to prepare for the exam. For this purpose, we have given the all the important topics which are covered in this exam. Candidates can check the Complete syllabi and can use it for their preparation. Aspirants are advised to have a look at the RPSC Teacher Syllabus before starting their exam preparation. In this article, we have provided the Latest Syllabus of this Rajasthan Public Service Commission Teacher Exam.
Candidates who have applied to these Government Jobs in Rajasthan may don’t have the idea about the topics and pattern of this exam. As the pattern of the exam is also necessary to prepare for the exam, applicants are searching so many websites to know it. To help those Job Aspirants we have provided the syllabi along with the RPSC Teacher Exam Pattern. It is a strict advice to the candidates to note down the exam pattern and syllabus which helps to get through the exam successfully. Un-Employed candidates can also view the Latest Govt Jobs in India by visiting our site regularly. Check more details regarding this notification which is clearly given below.
RPSC Recruitment Notification
Details About RPSC Notification, Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Total No. of Posts: 6468.
Name of the Posts: Sr Teacher Grade-II.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2016.
RPSC Teacher Exam Pattern
The RPSC Exam consists of two papers Paper I and Paper II. The aspirants who qualified in the Paper I will be eligible for Paper II. Final Selection will be made based on the merit of Paper II Marks. Check the details below.
- Paper I will be conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- Time Duration is 2 Hours.
- The Paper Consists of Total 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
|S.No||Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks|
|1||Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||80|
|2||Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|3||General Knowledge of World and India||60|
- Paper II will be conducted for the Maximum of 300 Marks.
- The Total Time Duration is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- The Paper Consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
|S.No||Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks|
|1||Knowledge of secondary & senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter||180|
|2||Knowledge of the graduation standard about relevant subject matter||80|
|3||Teaching methods of relevant subject||40|
RPSC Teacher Syllabus
Applicants who have applied to this recruitment process got the idea about the RPSC Exam Pattern. Now the Candidates may have the doubt about the syllabi of this exam. But the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has not released the syllabus officially. This Board announced that it would intimate the syllabus to the students within the stipulated time. We will update it after it is released officially. We have given the expected RPSC Teacher Syllabus for this exam. Hopefuls can also visit the official website for more information.
RPSC Teacher Syllabus for General Knowledge of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties.
- TheirAdministrative and Revenue System.
- Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening, and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dialects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok, devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
RPSC Sr Teacher Syllabus for Current Affairs of Rajasthan
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan).
- National and International Importance.
- Persons and Places in recent news.
- Games and Sports related Activities.
RPSC Grade II Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors.
- Indian Constitution.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Important Days.
- Books and Authors.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
Candidates can also download the previous papers for this Rajasthan PSC Teacher Exam. Click on the Link, which is given below and downloads the PDFs.
8 total views, 1 views today