Get RPSC Research Asst Syllabus 2016 here. Download the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Study Material @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Check RPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern in this article. Go through the Content Carefully to get the Complete Information regarding Rajasthan PSC Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous Papers.
RPSC Syllabus 2016
Un-Employed candidates who met the eligibility have applied to RPSC Recruitment 2016. This notification is released to fill the Research Asst Posts. After applying, the Applicants are eager to know the RPSC Research Asst Syllabus. For this purpose, the Candidates are searching different websites. Don’t Waste Time in Surfing the Internet. You came to the right site. In this Article, we provide the complete Information regarding the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Download the RPSC Test Pattern. Aspirants are advised to make a note of all the Topics and should practice for cracking this Exam. You can also Get the RPSC Previous Papers PDF on our website. Practice those papers and get through the Exam Successfully. You can also get the Latest Government Job Updates by visiting our website www.wingovtjobs.com.
Details about Rajasthan PSC Recruitment, Syllabus
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Total No. of Posts: 29.
Name of the Posts: Research Assistant.
Last Date to Apply: 5th August 2016.
RPSC Research Asst Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied to Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment may have a doubt regarding the RPSC Exam Pattern. For this purpose, Aspirants are searching different sites. You may not find the Accurate Information. So Don’t Disappoint. We are providing the RPSC Research Asst Test Pattern in this article. Candidates are advised to have a look at the Exam Pattern and start the Preparation. The Exam Pattern is clearly given below.
- The Written Test Consists of Two Papers. First Paper Consists of Objective Type Questions related to General Knowledge of Rajasthan. The Maximum Marks for the Paper I is 180, and the duration is 2 Hours.
- The Total Time for the Paper II is 3 Hours. The Topics covered in Paper II is Statistics, Computer Knowledge, and Events.
- Each Question Carries 3 Marks. And 1 Mark is deducted for Every Wrong Answer.
- The Minimum Qualifying marks in the Exam is 40 for General Candidates and 35 for Reserved Candidates.
|Exam Type||No. of Papers||Name of the Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Knowledge (About Rajasthan)||180||2 Hrs|
|Paper II||Statistics||210||3 Hrs|
RPSC Research Asst Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has published this notification only for the posts of Research Assistant. You got the idea about the Exam Pattern. Then it is the Time for Serious Preparation. It is easy for the candidates to prepare for the exam if the RPSC Exam Topics are clearly known. All the Topics which are covered in RPSC Research Asst Syllabus are given below. Note down the Topics carefully and Practice Well for the Exam. The Expected Topics in this RPSC Exam are given below. You can also Vist the Official Website for More Information.
- General Knowledge related to Rajasthan.
- Computer Knowledge.
RPSC Statistics Syllabus for Research Asst
- Index Number.
- Vital Statistics.
- Statistical Organization In India.
- Economic Concepts.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Probability Distributions.
- The design of Experiments.
- Time Series Analysis.
- Central Tendency.
RPSC Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Awards and Honors.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important Days.
- Books and Authors.
RPSC Research Asst Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- Basics of Computer Peripheral.
- Troubleshooting, Installation and Best Practices.
- Internet Technology.
- Windows & Linux.
- MS Word.
- MS Excel.
- MS Power-Point.
- Technologies and Terms.
- Key Board Short Cuts.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
281 total views, 1 views today