Check the RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus here. Get Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam Syllabus & Pattern here. Download the Rajasthan PSC RAS-RTS Prelims Exam Pattern, Syllabus Pdf, Previous Papers. View the complete article to get more information regarding Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Prelims Exam 2016.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus Pdf 2016 & Exam Pattern
Rajasthan PSC RAS Prelims Syllabus Pdf is given below for the proper guidance of the aspirants. Candidates who are searching for the PSC Jobs or Rajasthan Govt Jobs can make use of the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Exam Notification, which is recently released. Rajasthan Public Service Commission will conduct an RAS/RTS Comb. Comp. Exam 2016 for RAS / RTS Posts & Vacancies. The starting date to apply is 10/05/2016 & last date to submit online application is 25/05/2016. For the Education Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Process, Fee Details, etc check the official notification from the link given here.
Check the RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern thoroughly to prepare well for the exam. Planning is very important for the aspirants who want to get good score in this exam. Make a Proper study of plan & implement it properly to gain huge success in your Prelims exam. Once you get qualified in the RPSC RAS-RTS Prelims Exam 2016 then you are eligible to attend the RPSC RAS Mains Exam. For the convenience of the candidates, we have updated the Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Syllabus on our website wingovtjobs.com. Go through the link given here to check RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services Mains Syllabus Pdf & Pattern
Rajasthan PSC RAS-RTS Prelims Exam Pattern @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern for Prelims:
- The Preliminary Examination will serve as a screening test & consists of One Paper of Objective Type.
- There will be 150 questions of multiple choice (Objective Type), carrying equal marks.
- It will carry a maximum of 200 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
- The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
|1.||General Knowledge & General Science||200 Marks||3 Hours|
Info about Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Prelims Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
No of Vacancies: 725 Vacancies.
Name of the post: RPSC RAS/RTS Competetive Exam 2016.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Official site: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Administrative Services Prelims Syllabus 2016 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Get the Rajasthan PSC RAS Preliminary Exam Syllabus from below. We have clearly mentioned all the topics that are to be covered in the RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam 2016. Download the RAS Prelims Syllabus Pdf enclosed below.
- History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan.
- Indian History.
- Geography of World and India.
- Geography of Rajasthan.
- Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance.
- Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan.
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy.
- The economy of Rajasthan.
- Science & Technology.
- Reasoning & Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
Rajasthan PSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan.
- Major Dynasties – Administrative and Revenue System.
- Socio-cultural Issues.
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening and Integration.
- Arts, Paintings & Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani Literature.
- Local Dialects.
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities – Rajasthan.
RPSC RAS-RTS Syllabus for Indian History
Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities, and issues.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country
Rajasthan PSC Syllabus for Geography of World and India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Minerals – Iron, Coal, Manganese, Oil & Gas, Atomic Minerals.
- Natural Resources.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus for Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan.
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution:
Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Constituent Assembly, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Fundamental Rights, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
Indian Political System and Governance:
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary.
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Public Policy and Rights:
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
Rajasthan PSC RAS Prelims Syllabus – Political & Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukta, State Election Commission, District Administration, State Information Commission.
- Public Policy, Legal Rights, and Citizen Charter.
RPSC Economic Concepts and Indian Economy Syllabus
Basic Concepts of Economics:
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth, and Development.
- Accounting- Concept, Tools, and Uses in Administration.
- Stock Exchange and Share Market.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies.
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System.
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism.
Economic Development & Planning:
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies, and Achievements.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service, and Trade – Current Status, Issues and initiatives.
- Economic Reforms and Liberalization.
Human Resource and Economic Development:
- Human Development Index .
- Poverty and Unemployment: – Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
Social Justice and Empowerment:
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS-RTS Syllabus for Economy of Rajasthan
- A macro overview of Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Major Development Projects.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Growth, Development, and Planning.
- Programmes and Schemes – Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus for Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defence Technology.
- The human body, Food, and Nutrition, Health care.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Reasoning & Mental Ability
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes, and their sub-sections.
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System, Ratio, and Proportion, Order of Magnitude, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination Syllabus – Current Affairs
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance.
- Persons and Places in recent news.
- Games and Sports related Activities.
RPSC RTS/RAS Combined Competitive Exam Previous Papers
Check the RPSC RAS Previous Year Question Papers Pdf given below. Make effective use of these Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS Prelims Previous Papers. From the RPSC RAS Prelims Sample Papers, candidates can get an idea about the type of model questions that will be asked in the RPSC RTS/RAS Combined Competitive Exam 2016.
Steps to download RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services Old Question Papers
- Click on the link given below as RPSC RAS Previous Papers.
- See the article completely.
- Click on the RPSC RAS Prelims Model Papers link to download the papers.
- Save the Pdfs & use it for your practice purpose.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
231 total views, 2 views today