Download RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus 2016 Pdf. Check the RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam Syllabus & Pattern here. Download the Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Exam Pattern, Syllabus Pdf, Previous Papers. View the complete article to get more information regarding Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Mains Exam 2016.
RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus Pdf 2016 & Exam Pattern
Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Syllabus Pdf is given below for the proper guidance of the aspirants. Candidates who are searching for the PSC Jobs or Rajasthan Govt Jobs can make use of the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Exam Notification, which is recently released. Rajasthan Public Service Commission will conduct a RAS/RTS Comb. Comp. Exam 2016 for RAS/RTS Posts & Vacancies. The starting date to apply is 10/05/2016 & last date to submit online application is 25/05/2016. For the Education Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Process, Fee Details, etc check the official notification from the link given here.
Check the RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern thoroughly to prepare well for the exam. Make a Proper study of plan & implement it properly to gain huge success in your Mains exam. Once you get qualified in the RPSC RAS-RTS Mains Exam 2016 you should attend the interview. For the convenience of the candidates, we have updated the Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Syllabus on our website wingovtjobs.com. Check the RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services Mains Syllabus Pdf & Pattern given below.
Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Exam Pattern @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern for Mains
- The written examination will consist of the Four Papers which will be Descriptive/Analytical.
- A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions.
- The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level.
- The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 Hours.
- All papers shall be answered either in Hindi or in English.
- Candidates who obtain minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the Main Examination will be called for an Interview for a personality test which carries 100 Marks.
|1.||Paper I||General Studies-I||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|2.||Paper II||General Studies-II||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|3.||Paper III||General Studies-III||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|4.||Paper-IV||General Hindi & General English||200 Marks||3 Hours|
Details about Rajasthan PSC Administrative Services Mains Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Name of the post: RPSC RAS/RTS Competetive Exam 2016.
No of Vacancies: 725 Vacancies.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Official site: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Syllabus 2016 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
View the Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Exam Syllabus from below. We have clearly mentioned all the topics that are to be covered in the RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam 2016. Download the RPSC RAS Syllabus Pdf for Mains Exam enclosed below.
Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Paper-I Syllabus
- General Knowledge and General Studies.
- History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan.
- Indian History.
- History of Modern World.
- Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance.
- Administrative System of Rajasthan.
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy.
- The economy of Rajasthan.
- Geography of World and India.
- Geography of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Syllabus for Paper-II (General Knowledge and General Studies)
- Logical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- General Science & Technology.
Rajasthan Administrative Services Mains Syllabus for Paper-III (GK & General Studies)
- Current Affairs.
- India and Global Perspective.
- Current Sensitive Issues.
- Possibilities, Resources and Programmes for Development in Rajasthan.
- General & Administrative Management.
- Administrative Ethics.
Rajasthan PSC RAS Syllabus for English
- Change of Voice.
- Change of Narration.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Phrasal Verbs & Idioms.
- One word substitute.
COMPREHENSION & TRANSLATION:
- Translation of five sentences (Hindi to English).
- Comprehension of unseen passage (250 words approx.) followed by 5 questions.
- Paragraph Writing (200 Words approx.) (Anyone out of 3 topics).
- Letter Writing / Report Writing (150 Words approx.).
RPSC RTS/RAS Combined Competitive Exam Previous Papers
Check the RPSC RAS Previous Year Question Papers Pdf given below. Make effective use of these Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS Mains Previous Papers. From the RPSC RAS Mains Model Papers, candidates can get an idea about the type of sample questions that will be asked in the RPSC RTS/RAS Combined Competitive Exam 2016.
Steps to download RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services Old Question Papers
- Click on the link given below as RPSC RAS Previous Papers.
- See the article completely.
- Click on the RPSC RAS Mains Practice Papers link to download the papers.
- Save the Pdfs & use it for your practice purpose.
147 total views, 2 views today