Rajasthan SMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Notification has got released recently. The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has issued a recruitment notification to fill 402 Vacancies of Junior Instructor Posts. Moreover, interested Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale Information, and Other Recruitment Details here. Further, the Applicants can check the Official Website of Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board, i.e., www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for the Junior Instructor Posts
From this site, we Provide the information regarding the latest government jobs both at the state level as well as central level, sample exam patterns, besides the prescribed syllabus for the written exams. On the other hand, this recruitment is the best opportunity for the aspirants who are waiting to go with the Government Jobs. Further, the last date for the submission of RSMSSB Application is 22/10/2016.
Rajasthan SMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan SMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Notification has got released. The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has issued a recruitment notification to fill 402 Vacancies of Junior Instructor Posts. Moreover, Interested and Eligible Candidates can utilize this recruitment opportunity. RSMSSB is recruiting the candidates through Written Test as well as Personal Interview for the Various Posts. Further, refer this site for the latest Government Job Details.
Rajasthan SMSSB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Junior Instructor Posts (Kanishth Anudeshak)
Number of Vacancies: 402 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 49 vacancies
- Mechanic Diesel Engine – 31 vacancies
- Electrician – 91 vacancies
- Electronics Mechanic – 35 vacancies
- Fitter – 59 vacancies
- Mechanic for Refrigerator and Air Conditioner – 17 vacancies
- Welder – 49 vacancies
- Wiremen – 32 vacancies
- Workshop Calculation and Science – 39 vacancies
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
Organisation Name: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board
Total No. of Posts: 402 posts
Name of the Post: Junior Instructor Posts
Mode of Apply: Online
Work Location: Rajasthan
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Fee: Moreover, Candidates has to refer the Official Notification for complete Application Fee Details.
Selection Process: The Rajasthan SMSSB Recruitment Board will recruit the applicants through the following rounds, such as:
- Written Test as well as Personal Interview.
Rajasthan SMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Commencement date to apply for the post: Available Now.
- The last date to submit the application form: 22/10/2016.
- Last Date to Print Application Form: 31/10/2016.
RSMSSB Kanishth Anudeshak Recruitment 2016
Age limit for Rajasthan SMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016
The applicant should have the following age restrictions, such as:
- All the general category applicants must have their age above 20 years and below 37 years.
- Further, Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as shown below.
- Female General Category – 05 (five) years
- BC/OBC/SC/ST (Male) Category – 05 (five) years
- BC/OBC/SC/ST (Female) Category – 10 (ten) years.
Educational Qualifications for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed Intermediate, three years Degree/Diploma course in Computer related field from Govt certified board or university. Besides, Applicants also need to have a work experience for the minimum period.
Pay Scale for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016
Moreover, Selected applicants may receive the Pay Band of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.38,400/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.3,600/-.
How to Apply for Rajasthan SMSSB Recruitment 2016
- Open the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board.
- Besides, Click on the link for Rajasthan SMSSB Jr Instructor Recruitment Online Application form.
- Read all the details before going to apply.
- Further, fill the Details in the Junior Instructor Posts Application Form.
- Also, Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Moreover, Candidates can take the Application Printout for the future purpose.
52 total views, 1 views today