Are you looking Government Jobs in Rajasthan State? Here it is the good news! Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 Notification. Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department has issued this notification for the recruitment of Subordinate Services, Clerk Grade-2 Posts across the Rajasthan State. Rajasthan Panchayat Department is welcomed Online applications from Latest Government Jobs Seekers to fill 14500 Vacancies. The online Applications are inviting through the official website www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can check our website regularly for more updates regarding the Panchayati Raj Notification Jobs.
Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017
The Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department has published latest news regarding Subordinate Services, Grade 2 Clerk Posts. Rajasthan State citizens who are waiting for this opportunity can fill the Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Clerk Grade 2 Online Application before the last date. The vacancy details of Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 is available here. Aspirants should check below section before applying for the Panchayat Raj Jobs.
Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Jobs – Vacancy Details
There are totally 14500 vacancies that are going to fill by the Panchayat Raj Department of Rajasthan; the following are Vacancy Details of the Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Jobs 2017.
Name of the Post – Subordinate Services, Clerk Grade-2 Posts
No of Vacancies – 14500 Vacancies
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Notification 2017 – Overview
Department Name: Rural Development and Panchayati Department (Panchayati Raj), Rajasthan.
Post Name: Subordinate Services, Clerk Grade-2 Posts.
No of Posts: 14500 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Fee – The Candidates who wish to apply for Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 should check Official Advertisement Notification.
Mode of Selection – Applied Candidates will undergo following selection rounds
- Written Test
- Typing Test
Pay Scale – Rajasthan Rural Development and Panchayati Department (Panchayati Raj) will offer pay scale of Rs.6000/- for selected candidates in the hiring process.
Eligibility Criteria for Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2017
Candidates can check below eligibility criteria details like education qualification and age limit required for Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Assistant Posts.
- Candidates must have Passed 12th/Intermediate/ Higher Secondary and Bachelor’s Degree from Indian Govt Registered Board, or University and candidates need to have typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
Minimum Age and Maximum Age Must be checked in Official Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Notification 2017.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Bharti 2017
- Initial Date To Apply Online: Updated Soon
- Final Date To Apply Online: Updated Soon
How to Apply for Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Vacancy 2016 – Online Application Process
- First, you must go through the official website www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on Subordinate Services, Clerk Grade-2 vacancy advertisement.
- Now read complete details.
- Now click on the apply online tab.
- Enter required details in the application form.
- Now upload necessary documents, recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling up the Online application form, click on submit button.
- In the end, you need to take a print out of application for further use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
138 total views, 1 views today