Punjab Police DSP Recruitment 2016 notification is issued to fill 125 vacancies for sports persons such as DSP, Sub Inspector, and Constable posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for the Punjab Police Recruitment on or before 5th August 2016. The Government of Punjab, Department of Sports want to fill the various vacancies all over the State. Punjab Recruitment Notification has recently published in the month of 5th July 2016. Aspirants can briefly check the notification details and apply through the official website www.pbsports.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Punjab can apply for Punjab Police DSP Recruitment. This is also a good chance to the job hunters who are eagerly waiting for Police Jobs can utilize this good opportunity. Contenders who have completed Graduation & 12th passed from recognized Institute may apply for Punjab Police Jobs.
Punjab Police Sports Person Recruitment 2016 – 125 Punjab Police Jobs
Punjab Police Department has inviting application form to fill up 125 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Sub Inspector (SI) and Constable posts. Candidates can apply for Punjab Police Costable vacancies on or before the last date through the official page. Application in prescribed format invited from young, dynamic, skilled and talent oriented candidates for their demanding career. This is an excellent opportunity to the capable contenders who are looking for Punjab Police Recruitment can apply for Constable Jobs. The official notification for Punjab Police DSP Recruitment has been uploaded. Aspirants can also check the remaining details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection process, Pay Band and Application Procedure, which are provided below. Check the latest Employment News about Punjab Police Jobs.
Vacancy Details of Punjab Police DSP Recruitment 2016
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy Superintendent of Police||10|
Punjab Police Department Recruitment 2016 – Punjab Police Job Details
Name of the Organisation: Punjab Police Department.
Total No. of Posts: 125.
Name of the Post: DSP, SI, Constable.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.pbsports.gov.in.
Application Fee: Application fee for all category candidates and more details please refer the official notification.
Selection Process: The Punjab Police Department Recruitment Board will shortlist the candidates based on the performance conducted by Punjab police DSP Recruitment.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Test.
Important Dates for Punjab Police Vacancies:
- Date of advertisement: 05/07/2016.
- Starting date of apply: Already Started.
- Last date of apply: 05/08/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for DSP Punjab Police Recruitment
Applicants should have an age as on 01/01/2016.
- For Sub Inspector and Constable:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- For Deputy Superintendent of Police:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Government.
Education Qualification for Punjab Police SI Jobs
- For DSP and Sub Inspector : Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
- For Constable: Aspirants must complete 12th Standard from the recognized Board with Sports/ Game championship certificate in Olympic Game 2012 or National, International level.
Pay Band: Aspirants who were selected for Punjab Police DSP Recruitment will get the smart salary.
- For DSP: Rs 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with GP of Rs. 5,400/- per month.
- For SI: Rs 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with GP of Rs. 4,600/- per month.
- For Constable: Rs 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with GP of Rs. 3,200/- per month.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The application form for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 will be available from the official website. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for the given posts on or before the mentioned date through the website www.pbsports.gov.in. Only offline applications are allowable. The duly filled application form must send to the Punjab Police Department.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
- Aspirants must check the official notification www.pbsports.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying to Punjab Police notification.
- Download the application form from the official notification.
- Fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Paste passport size photo & all required documents along with application form.
- Send the application form to the mentioned postal address on or before the last date.
The The Directorate of Sports,
SCO No 116-117,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
2,917 total views, 6 views today