Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 is available on our wingovtjobs.com website for the guidance of the candidates. Punjab Irrigation Dept Recruitment 2016 Notification is released to fill 100 vacancies. Skilled aspirants who are eligible & interested in working for Govt jobs in Punjab can apply for these posts. Candidates who are going to appear for Punjab Irrigation Dept Sub Divisional Engineer Exam will be looking for Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Aspirants can make use of the Punjab Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus provided by us for their preparation. Candidates can see our Punjab Irrigation SDE Exam Pattern know how to manage their time effectively to prepare for the exam.
Punjab Irrigation Dept Irrigation Recruitment 2016 – Jobs in Punjab
The Punjab Irrigation Department has released a notification to fill 100 Sub Divisional Engineer(Civil/Mechanical) Vacancies in the Department of Irrigation, Punjab. Candidates who possess B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution are eligible. Age limit of the candidates should be between 18 to 42 years. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before the last date. The last date to apply for Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2016 is 07/02/2016. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview conducted by the officials. For further info visit the official website.
Punjab Irrigation Department – pbirrigation.gov.in
The Punjab Irrigation Department is an authorized organization working under the State Government of Punjab. It looks after the works related to irrigation, agriculture in the state of Punjab. It provides planning & funds for utilization of water resources through building Dams, Reservoirs, etc. This department plans & puts efforts for conservation & effective utilization of Groundwater & other important resources in Punjab State. Eligible candidates who are interested in working for Government Jobs in Punjab can apply to these posts in Online mode. Applicants can refer the official website for further details. The official website of Punjab Irrigation Department is pbirrigation.gov.in.
Details about Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Punjab Irrigation Department.
No of posts: 100.
Name of the Post: Sub Divisional Engineer.
Job Location: Punjab.
Official Website: pbirrigation.gov.in.
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE Exam Pattern
- Recruitment will be conducted on the basis of 2 stage process i.e. Preliminary and Mains Test.
- In the preliminary test, the written test will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and there shall be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
|1.||General Awareness||15||2 Hours|
|3.||Language Proficiency (Punjabi & English)||15|
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE – General Awareness Syllabus
- General Politics.
- Geography of India & Punjab.
- History of India & Punjab.
- Indian Constitution.
- Culture & Heritage of India & Punjab.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Events – Punjab, National, International.
- Social Events related to Punjab & India etc.
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE – Mental Ability Syllabus
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relationships.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Visual Ability etc.
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE – Language Proficiency Syllabus
- Verbal Ability.
- Error Detection.
- Comprehension etc.
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE – Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Building Materials.
- The design of Steel Structures.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Transportation Engineering etc.
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE – Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- The strength of Materials.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Machine Design.
- Engineering Materials.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
Click below to download Punjab Irrigation Dept Notification, Previous Papers
161 total views, 7 views today