PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern have uploaded on our website to download for free. Applicants who have applied for Punjab PSC SDE Recruitment 2016 worry about the Punjab PSC SDE Syllabus and Exam Pattern. For the sake of those aspirants here we have updated the Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf format. For more Latest Govt Jobs updates like Syllabus and Previous papers, applicants need to check our website regularly.
PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus
Punjab Public Service Commission has published an advt for 216 Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancies in various Depts of Punjab Government. Interested job hunters can refer the PPSC Official website www.ppsc.gov.in for more information. Here we have also presented the PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Previous Papers along with the PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE Recruitment 2016 | Brief Info
Name of the Board: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Total No.of Vacancies: 216 Posts.
Vacancy Names: Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) Jobs.
Mode of Application: Online.
PPSC Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Work Location: Punjab.
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE Syllabus | PPSC SDE Exam Pattern
The PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern have clearly explained below.
➡ Punjab PSC SDE Selection Process:
- Written Examination for 300 Marks.
- Interview – 40 Marks.
|S.No||Topics||Total No of Questions|
|3.||Language Proficiency (English and Punjabi)||15|
➡ PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam Pattern:
- The PPSC SDE Exam consists of 100 objective type questions for 300 marks.
- Each question carries of 3 Marks.
- There is no negative Marking for any wrong answer.
- Punjab PSC SDE Exam Duration is 2 Hours.
PPSC Irrigation Dept Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) Syllabus 2016
Punjab Public Works Dept SDE Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
- Vector Calculus.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Numerical Methods.
- Engineering Materials.
- Differential Equations.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Theory of Machines.
- Tool Engineering.
- Joining Processes.
- Operations Research.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
PPSC Irrigation Dept SDE Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics
- Kinematics and Kinetics.
- Kinetics of the particle.
- Strength of Materials
- Simple stress and strain.
- Elastic constants.
- Deflection of beams.
- Macaulay’s method.
- Mohr s moment area method.
- Structural Analysis
- Deflection in trusses.
- Kani’s method and Matrix method.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Open Channel Flow.
- Construction Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Sewerage system.
Punjab Water Supply & Sanitation Dept SDE Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Events – Punjab, National, International.
- Culture & Heritage of India & Punjab.
- General Politics.
- History of India & Punjab.
- Geography of India & Punjab.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Social Events related to Punjab & India etc.
PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Power Systems.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement & measuring instruments.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Electrical Machines.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Estimation and costing.
- Electric heating.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Resistance heating.
Punjab PSC SDE Exam Syllabus – Aptitude
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ration & Proportion.
- Square Roots.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time & Work.
- Partnership Business.
- Time and distance
PPSC Irrigation Dept SDE Syllabus –
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Artificial Language.
- Making Judgments.
- Number Series.
- Statement and Argument.
- Matching Definitions.
- Logical Problems.
- Essential Part.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Cause and Effect.
- Theme Detection.
- Logical Deduction.
Download PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
78 total views, 1 views today