PPSC Recruitment 2016
PPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently in the second week of February 2016 for various Posts in the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Government of Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission has published this Recruitment Notification to fill 118 Vacancies of Programmer, Librarian, Lecturer, Workshop Superintendent Posts. Aspirants Searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab may apply through online for the Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date at the official website. Online Registration for the PPSC Punjab Recruitment 2016 is available up to 02nd March 2016 at PPSC official website www.ppsc.gov.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Punjab Public Service Commission
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) was established with the focus on making a commission fully powerful for making the recruitment of the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Punjab PSC is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the eligible candidates for any government posts in different departments of the State. On its Recruitment process, it has recently published the Recruitment Notification for 118 Various Jobs in Technical Education and Industrial Training Department. Aspirants looking for the Latest PPSC Jobs can apply through online for the PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The Last date to apply online for the Punjab PPSC Recruitment 2016 is 02/03/2016.
Punjab PSC Vacancy Details – Jobs in Punjab
Total Vacancies: 118 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2.||Lecturer (Physics)||21 Posts|
|3.||Lecturer (Chemistry)||16 Posts|
|4.||Lecturer (Library Science)||02 Posts|
|5.||Lecturer (Mould Design)||01 Post|
|6.||Lecturer (Textile Chemistry)||01 Post|
|7.||Lecturer (Math)||09 Posts|
|8.||Lecturer (Plastic Technology)||02 Posts|
|10.||Workshop Superintendent||06 Posts|
|11.||Lecturer (English)||12 Posts|
|12.||Lecturer (Pharmacy)||27 Posts|
|13.||Lecturer (Dyeing Printing)||01 Post|
|14.||Lecturer (Medical Lab Technology)||06 Posts|
|15.||Lecturer (Garment Manufacturing Technology)||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for PPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- For Post No.1: Candidates should possess First Class B.E/ B Technology in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science.
- For Post No.2, 3, 4, 7: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Library Science/ Mathematics with at least 55% marks.
- For Post No.5, 6: Candidates should possess B.Tech in Polymer Science/ Plastic Technology/ Textile Chemistry.
- For Post No. 8: Candidates should possess First Class Bachelor’s degree in the Plastic Technology.
For more information regarding qualification refer PPSC Notification.
Age Limit for PPSC Punjab Recruitment
Candidates applying for the PPSC Recruitment 2016 should attain the below Age Limits as on 01/01/2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per rules.
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission.
Name of the Department: Technical Education and Industrial Training.
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 118 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Punjab.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in Punjab.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests.
- Competitive Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the Examination Fee through the print out of system generated Bank Challan Form at any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
- For SC/ ST of all States & BC Candidates of Punjab: Rs. 1125/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/-
- For all other categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs. 3000/-
- For Physically Handicapped, Punjab: Rs. 1750/-
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02/03/2016.
- Last Date for Depositing Application Fee through Bank Challan: 09/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 16/03/2016.
PPSC Online Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for the Various Jobs in Technical Education and Industrial Training Department of Punjab can get the Online Application at the official website www.ppsc.gov.in. Online Registration is made available to the Candidates till 02/03/2016. Candidates need to send the Hard Copy of the Application along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates, Challan form by Speed post/ by hand to the Secretary of PPSC on or before 16/03/2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on Registration -> Apply for the Post.
- Select the Desired Advertisement and click on Apply.
- Read the Instructions Carefully and click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Application with the Complete Details and submit the Application.
- Take Printout of the Application and send it to the below address.
To Apply Online for PPSC Recruitment 2016 click on below link
The Office of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Download PPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 118 PPSC Jobs
23 total views, 1 views today