PGCIL Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern for Asst Officer Trainee, Engineer, is available here @ powergridindia.com. Check the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Assistant Officer Trainee Syllabus & Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern here. You can view the detailed PGCIL Syllabus Pdf, Old Question Papers from this web page.
PGCIL Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
View the Power Grid Limited Engineer Syllabus & Asst Officer Trainee Syllabus provided on this web page for the guidance of the candidates. PGCIL Syllabus is given in the detailed way below so that the applicants who are going to attend for the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Exam can prepare thoroughly. Check the Exam Pattern, Selection process, Qualifying Marks, etc given for various posts clearly. Also, see the PGCIL Previous year Question Papers with Solutions Pdf enclosed below. Bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com for more info.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently released a notification to fill 45 posts of Engineer, Asst Officer Trainee, Asst Officer posts. Check the official notification for more info. Eligible candidates can apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2016 on or before 31/05/2016. For more details visit the official website www.powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Exam Pattern for Assistant Officer Trainee, Engineer Posts
PGCIL Engineer / E2A & Asstt. Officer (Accounts)/ E1 Exam Pattern
- The selection process will consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates shall have the option to be interviewed in Hindi or English.
- In case a screening test is conducted, the same shall be of qualifying in nature and candidates qualified in screening test shall be shortlisted for interview based on their marks in the screening test.
Interview Qualifying Marks
|For Un-Reserved Vacancies||40%|
|For Reserved Vacancies||30%|
Power Grid Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)/ E1 Trainee Exam Pattern
- The selection process will consist of Written Test, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in Written Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
Scheme of Written Test
- The question paper will be objective type with four answer choices for each question and consists of two sections.
- The PKT shall consist of discipline-specific questions.
- EAT will have questions asked on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency, and interpretation & numerical ability.
- All questions will carry equal marks i.e. One Mark for every question.
- There is 1/4th negative marking for each wrong or multiple answers.
|Professional Knowledge Test (PKT)||120 Questions|
|Executive Aptitude Test (EAT)||50 Questions|
Qualifying Marks in Written Test
Candidates will have to qualify in the written test to be called for GD and Interview based on their performance in written test as indicated below:
- For Unreserved – minimum 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in EAT and PKT separately.
- For OBC(NCL) – minimum 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in EAT and PKT separately.
Qualifying Marks in GD & Interview
GD will not have any qualifying marks. The interview will have qualifying marks for different categories as mentioned below.
|Category||Qualifying Marks in Interview|
Weightage to Different Parameters
- Only candidates qualified in Interview will be eligible for empanelment.
- For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weights assigned to Written Test marks, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below:
|Marks in Written Test||85%|
Details about Power Grid India Limited Asst Officer Trainee Engineer Syllabus Pdf
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
No of Vacancies: 45 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Asst. Officer, Engineer, Assistant Officer Trainee.
Job Location: India.
PGCIL Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Download Power Grid PGCIL Asst Officer, Engineer Syllabus 2016 @ powergridindia.com
Download the PGCIL Syllabus for Assistant Officer, Engineer, Asst Officer Trainee for the following subjects. The subjects consist of Verbal Comprehension, Vocabulary, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, etc.
PGCIL EAT Syllabus 2016
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Verbal Comprehension.
- Sentence structure.
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Power grid Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Number Systems.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time, Work, Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on Trains.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations etc.
PGCIL Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Data sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
PGCIL Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs etc.
How to Download PGCIL Previous Year Question Papers?
- Check the link attached below as PGCIL Prev Papers.
- View the complete article.
- Download the Pdfs attached & Save it for your practice purpose.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
94 total views, 3 views today