PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016-17 Notification has issued recently in the month of November 2016. The Power Grid Cooperation of India Limited (PGCIL) has announced an official advt for 22 Executive Trainee (Finance) Vacancies. Candidates who are exploring for the Central Government Jobs can utilize this chance as soon as possible. Interested and Eligible applicants can apply for PGCIL ET (Finance) Recruitment 2016-17 through Online. The PGCIL ET Online applications submission starts from 10th December to 31st December 2016. For more Latest Government Jobs Advt updates refer our website frequently.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016-17
The Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has invited online applications from desired candidates to fill up 22 ET Vacancies. Interested aspirants can also apply for Power Grid Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016-17 through official website www.powergridindia.com. The complete details of PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016-17 like Vacancy details, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Online application process, and Application fee, etc., are explained below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2016-17 | 22 Executive Trainee (ET) Jobs Vacancy Details
Post Names: Executive Trainee (Finance) Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 22 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Category||No of Vacancies|
|2||OBC (NCL)||06 Posts|
PGCIL Haryana Recruitment 2016-17 | Brief Details
Organization Name: PGCIL or Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID).
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee (Finance) Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 22 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Work Location: Gurgaon (Haryana).
Job Category: Central Government Job.
PGCIL Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Application Fee for PGCIL ET Recruitment 2016
Candidates need to pay the exam fee as follows through SBI Bank Challan while applying for the bPGCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2016.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM: No fee.
- For all Others: Rs. 560/-.
Selection Process for Power Grid ET (Finance) Jobs 2016-17
Applied aspirants of PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016-17 will be selected by
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview.
Important dates of Power Grid Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016-17
- Starting Date of PGCIL ET Online application: 10-12-2016.
- Closing Date for the submission of Power Grid ET Online applications: 31-12-2016.
- Last date for the submission of PGCIL Application Fee: 04-01-2017.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL ET (Finance) Recruitment 2016-17
Interested applicants must check the eligibility conditions like Education qualification & age limit before applying for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016-17.
Educational Qualification for Power Grid India Recruitment 2016-17
Candidates must have completed CA / ICWA (CMA) from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit for PGCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2016-17
Candidate maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 31 December 2016.
Pay Scale for PGCIL Executive Trainee (Finance) Recruitment 2016-17
Selected candidates of PGCIL ET Recruitment 2016-17 will get the pay scale as follows:
- During Training: Rs. 8.5 lakhs per annum (Rs. 24,900-50,500/- Per month).
- After Training: Rs.14.9 lakhs per annum.
Online Application Process for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016-17
- Visit Power Grid official website www.powergridindia.com.
- Read the PGCIL Executive Trainee Jobs Notification Pdf.
- Click on Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment 2016-17 link.
- Fill the PGCIL ET (Finance) application form with necessary details.
- Upload required documents.
- Make Payments through SBI Bank Challan.
- Then, Submit the PGCIL Executive Trainee Application.
- Save & Print it for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
214 total views, 1 views today