Check the OPTCL Office Asst Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 available here. Download the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Office Assistant Grade III Trainee Previous Year Question Papers along with the Study Material @ www.optcl.co.in.
Odisha PTCL Office Assistant Grade III Trainee Syllabus 2016
Aspirants who are searching for the OPTCL Syllabus have come to the right place. We are providing the detailed OPTCL Office Asst Syllabus & Exam Pattern here for the guidance of the candidates. Candidates can view the complete & original OPTCL Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern provided in the PDF Format below. Aspirants can check the Odisha PTCL Previous Papers Pdf enclosed below along with the Study Material. Prepare thoroughly for the exam with the help of OPTCL Office Asst Syllabus 2016. Aspirants who are interested in working for Odisha Govt Jobs can check the recruitment details from our website wingovtjobs.com. Aspirants can refer the OPTCL Trainee Syllabus PDF provided below for the guidance of the candidates. For more details visit our website wingovtjobs.com to get more information regarding Latest Employment Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc.
Details about OPTCL Recruitment, Syllabus, New Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL).
No of Posts: 100 Posts ( 3 Posts for PWD).
Name of the Post: Office Assistant Grade-III Trainee Post.
Job Location: Odisha.
Last Date to Apply: 27/07/2016.
OPTCL Official Website: www.optcl.co.in
OPTCL Recruitment 2016
OPTCL Exam Pattern for Office Asst Gr 3 Trainee @ www.optcl.co.in
The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test (Practical) in Computer Application.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from English (30%), Computer Application (15%), Mathematics (15%), Reasoning & Mental Ability (20%) and General Awareness (20%).
- The CBT will be of Three (3) Hours duration.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Skill Test in Computer Application in prescribed criteria.
|1.||Computer Based Test||English||60 Marks||3 Hours|
|3.||General Awareness||40 Marks|
|4.||Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability||40 Marks|
|5.||Computer Application||30 Marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|6.||Skill Test in Computer Application||50 Marks|
OPTCL Office Asst Syllabus Pdf @ optcl.co.in
Aspirants can check the OPTCL Office Assistant Grade-III Trainee Syllabus provided in the Portable Document Format below. Check the Syllabus Pdf to get the detailed information regarding the OPTCL Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
OPTCL Trainee Syllabus for English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction/ Recognition.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks with Articles etc.
- Answering Questions based on Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms (This section is designed to test the language abilities and understanding of English Grammar).
Odisha PTCL Office Asst Computer Application Syllabus
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Windows (MSWindows).
- Word Processing (MS Word).
- Spread Sheet (MS Excel).
- Presentation Knowledge (MS Power Point).
- Usage of Internet Services.
- Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
OPTCL Office Asst Syllabus for Mathematics @ optcl.co.in
- Mensuration (2D & 3D).
- Statistics & Probability.
NOTE: Questions shall be of Class 10th standard. (This section tests the quantitative and Mathematical Skills of the candidate. The question will be asked from the following categories. Questions shall be of Class 10th standard.)
OPTCL Office Asst Syllabus for Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Numeric Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- The problem of Age Calculation.
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Grouping Identical Figures.
- Embedded figures, etc. (This section tries to test the reasoning abilities and mental aptitude of the candidate).
Odisha PTCL Trainee Syllabus for General Awareness – www.optcl.co.in
- Current Affairs (National & International).
- Major Financial/ Economic News.
- Budget & Five-year plans.
- Who’s Who?
- Books & Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Science.
- Important days.
- International & National Organisations.
NOTE: Questions will be such that they do not require any special study of any discipline. ( This checks whether the candidate herself/himself up-to-date about the world around them).
91 total views, 5 views today