OPSC MO Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued recently in the month of October 2016. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has declared the recruitment advt for 808 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancies. Candidates who are preparing for Government Jobs in Odisha can grab this chance as soon as possible. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2016 through Online. The OPSC Online applications submission starts from 02nd November 2016 to 20th November 2016. For more Latest Government Jobs Recruitment Advt updates, applicants need to refer our website regularly.
OPSC MO Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2016
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications to fill up 808 Vacancies. Interested aspirants who are going to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 must refer the OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in for more information. The complete details of OPSC MO Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2016 such as Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, and Online Application Procedure, etc., are explained below.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 | 808 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies: 808 Posts.
Post Names: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts.
Department Name: Health & Family Welfare Department.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Categoty Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||Unreserved (UR)||404 Posts.|
|3||Schedule Caste (SC)||131 Posts|
|4||Schedule Tribe (ST)||182 Posts|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 | Overview
Organization Name: Odisha PSC or Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Name Of the posts: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts.
No of Vacancies: 808 Posts.
Organization Website: www.opsc.gov.in.
Application Mode: Online.
Employment Category: State Government Jobs.
Application Fee for OPSC MO Recruitment 2016
Competitors should pay an Application fee as follows while applying for the OPSC MO Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2016.
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: No Application fee.
Selection Process for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who have applied for OPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates of Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016
- OPSC MO Online application starts from 02-November-2016.
- Closing Date for OPSC Online application: 20-November-2016.
- Final Date for the payment of application fee: 22-November-2016.
- Last Date to reach a hard copy of OPSC Asst Surgeon application form: 28-November-2016.
- Date of OPSC Medical Officer Written Exam Date (Tentative): 18-December-2016.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2016
Interested applicants must check their eligibility conditions before going to apply for OPSC MO Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2016.
Educational Qualification for Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Applicants Should have completed MBBS or Equivalent degree from any Certified Institute recognized by MCI.
Age Limit for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016
- Applicant Minimum Age Limit Should be 21 years.
- Candidate Maximum Age Limit should be 32 years.
Online Application Process for OPSC MO Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2016
- Visit OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Read the OPSC Medical Officer Advt Pdf.
- Click on Apply Online for OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) Jobs.
- Fill all Mandatory Details in the OPSC MO application form.
- Upload Photo & Signature of the applicant in a prescribed format.
- Make a Payment of application fee through Online or Offline.
- Submit the OPSC Medical officer (Assistant Surgeon) Application form.
- Download & Print it for future purpose.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
79 total views, 1 views today