OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2016
OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently in the month of February. Odisha Public Service Commission published this notification under advertisement no. 22 of 2015-16 to fill 179 vacancies. OPSC Recruitment 2016 is for Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts in Group-B of State Service under Health & Family Welfare Department. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Odisha may apply for these posts released under Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016. By checking the Eligibility, Interested Candidates can apply for MO posts in the Health & Family Welfare Department through OPSC Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can get OPSC Online Applications from 19th February 2016 to 18th March 2016. Further details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy details, etc. of Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
About Odisha Public Service Commission
Odisha Public Service Commission was established on 1st April 1949. The Public Services of Odisha has gone a long way and are providing the best services to the government of Odisha. OPSC was constituted after the bifurcation of the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. Every year Odisha PSC releases notifications for recruiting skillful and talented candidates. This year OPSC announced recruitment notification for Ayurvedic Medical Officer. Applicants who are Interested in Odisha Government Jobs may apply for this OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2016 through Online. The last date to pay the application fee for Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment is on 21st March 2016. Applicants have to submit the Hard copy along with the necessary documents on or before 31st March 2016.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details – OPSC Jobs
Name of the Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer.
Total Vacancies: 179 Posts.
Category wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Category||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification of OPSC MO Recruitment
For OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 the educational qualifications are the mentioned below
- Aspirants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit for Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of Government.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in.
Total Vacancies: 179 Posts.
Name of the Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Examination Centre: Cuttack.
Job Location: Odisha.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in Odisha.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following
- Written Test.
- Career Marking.
Application Fee: The Fee Particulars for Candidates those who are applying for OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment is as follows.
- For Open Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For Reserved and PWD Candidates: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19/02/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18/03/2016.
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 21/03/2016.
- Last for sending the Hard Copy of the Application Form: 31/03/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
OPSC Online Application – www.opsconline.gov.in
The OPSC Medical Officer Online Application form for this Ayurvedic MO released under OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The Online applications are available from 19th February 2016. Follow the below process for applying online.
How to Apply:
- Before applying online read the notification carefully.
- Click on the official link www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Fill the form carefully without mistakes.
- Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression must be uploaded according to the guidelines.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.
- Application fee can be made at any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Along with the hard copy of the send, the application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below by Speed/ Registered post.
To the Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr.P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.
Documents to be Attached
- HSC or equivalent Certificate issued by Concerned Board/ Council.
- 10+2 Examination Certificate from a recognized Board/ Council.
- B.A.M.S Certificate issued by a recognized University.
- H.S.C to B.A.M.S Degree Certificates from a recognized Board/ University.
- For more details refer the official notification given below.
Download Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
159 total views, 2 views today