ONGC Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2016 is released. Total 74 vacancies have to be filled with eligible candidates. Check the details like Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
ONGC Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2016
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Mumbai has published a notification with Advertisement No: 1/2016. As per ONGC Mumbai Notification, Total 74 Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant Technician Posts are released. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can apply to these Posts. Applications are accepted through online mode only. Online Application Links will be activated from 18th April 2016. The last date for Applying to ONGC Mumbai Recruitment is 30th April 2016.
ONGC is a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise. It is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and Abroad. ONGC’s Hazira Plant is a largest Gas Processing Plant in India. ONGC Mumbai is looking for energetic, bright and experienced candidates. Aspirants who are looking for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can use this excellent opportunity. Interested candidates can apply online to these ONGC Jobs from the Official Website www.ongcindia.com. ONGC Online Applications are available from 18th April 2016. Aspirants should apply on or before 30th April 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment
Age Limit for ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment should fulfill the eligibility criteria. The minimum and maximum age are as per the rules of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Mumbai Board.
Educational Qualification for ONGC Mumbai Jobs
- Asst. Technician:
- Mechanical: Should have 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical: 3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Should have a certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor.
- Jr. Asst. Technician:
- Fitting: Matriculation with Science & Trade Certificate in Fitting.
- Diesel: Matriculation with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanic.
- Electrical: Matriculation with Science and Trade Certificate in Electrical Trade. Should have the certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor.
- Production: Matriculation with Science and Trade Certificate in relevant Stream.
- Chemistry: B.Sc with Chemistry as Main Subject.
Mumbai ONGC Vacancy Details 2016
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Junior Assitant Technician||31|
Assistant Technician:StreamWise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Stream||No. of Vacancies|
- Junior Assistant Technician:
|S.No||Name of the Stream||No. of Vacancies|
ONGC Latest Recruitment Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Total No. of Vacancies: 74.
Name of the Posts: A1 & A2 level.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharastra.
Job Type: Central Government.
Mode of Application: Online.
Salary: The candidates who were selected in ONGC Mumbai Recruitment will receive the salary depending upon their Post. The salary details are given below.
- Assistant Technician: Rs 12,000/-.
- Junior Assistant Technician: Rs 11,000/-.
Selection Process for ONGC Mumbai Jr. Asst Technician Recruitment:
Applicants should undergo the rounds which were conducted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment Board. The rounds are as per the rules of ONGC Recruitment Committee.
ONGC Online Application
Candidates who want to apply for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment should apply online from the ONGC website www.ongcindia.com. No other modes of Applications are accepted by ONGC Board. Online Application links will be opened from 18th April 2016. The last for applying is 30th April 2016. Online links will be closed after 30th April 2016 at 11:59 pm. So Aspirants should submit their online application before the last date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website whose URL is www.ongcindia.com
- Click on the Notification Link.
- Read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of your Photograph and Signature.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a printout of application for future use.
Mumbai ONGC Admit Card
Eligible candidates who applied for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment will receive the Admit Card from ONGC Recruitment Board. The details like date, the center of the examination, etc. are mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates should carry the ONGC Admit Card to the exam center before the reporting time.
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 18th April 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Applications: 30th April 2016.
Download Mumbai ONGC Asst. Technician Notification 2016
30 total views, 1 views today