Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for 49 Electrician Grade II Posts has announced recently on 26th December 2016 through Advertisement no: IIE-107/2016/4170/OSSC. Odisha SSC has released an official notification for 36 Assistant Librarian posts on 26th December 2016 through Advt no: IIE-96/2015/4231/OSSC. OSSC has going to fill up the 85 vacancies on contract basis under various Departments, Govt of Odisha. Applicants who are seeking for the Odisha Government Jobs can apply for OSSC Electrician Recruitment 2016-17 through Online. The OSSC Electrician Online applications submissions start from 04th January 2017 to 03rd February 2017. The Odisha SSC Assistant Librarian Online applications submission starts from 19th January 2017 and 18th February 2017. Interested candidates can Check Latest Employment News updates on our website.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017
The Odisha SSC has invited online applications from desirable applicants to fill up 85 Electrician and Asst Librarian Posts. Interested Job hunters can also apply for OSSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2017 through official website www.ossc.gov.in. The Complete elements of OSSC SSC Recruitment 2017 such as Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, and Online application procedure, etc., are precisely specified below.
OSSC Recruitment 2016-17 | 85 Electrician & Asst Librarian Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 85 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Electrician and Assistant Librarian Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Names||No of Vacancies|
|2||Assistant Librarian||36 Posts|
OSSC Electrician Recruitment 2017 | Brief Details
Organisation Name: OSSC or Odisha Staff Selection Commission
No of Vacancies: 85 Posts.
Post-Names: Electrician and Assistant Librarian Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Job Location: Odisha
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Fee for Odisha SSC Electrician Recruitment 2017
- For SC/ST & Pwd Applicants: No Fee.
- For All other Category Applicants: Rs 100/-.
Selection Process for Odisha SSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2017
Applied candidates of Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 of Electrician and Asst Librarian Posts will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written examination,
- Career Assessment and
- Viva-voce Test.
Important Dates of OSSC Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- Starting Date for OSSC Electrician Online Application: 04-01-2017.
- Closing date for Odisha SSC Electrician Online application: 03-02-2017.
- Starting Date for OSSC Asst Librarian Online Application: 19-01-2017.
- Closing date for Odisha SSC Asst Librarian Online application: 18-02-2017.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Electrician & Asst Librarian Jobs 2017
Interested applicants can refer the eligibility conditions below before going to apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017.
- For Electrician Posts: HSC pass with ITI in electrician trade.
- For Assistant Librarian Posts: Bachelors Degree or Graduation Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized university.
Applicants who are applying for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 must have the age limits as follows:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years as on 01-01-2016.
Pay Scale for OSSC Asst Librarian Recruitment 2017
- For Electrician Posts: Rs. 5200/- – 20, 200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2, 000/-
- For Assistant Librarian Posts: Rs. 9300/- – 34, 800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
Online Application Process for OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017
- Visit Odisha SSC website, i.e., www.ossc.gov.in.
- Read the OSSC Electrician & Asst Librarian Advt Pdf.
- Click on Online Application Form link.
- Fill necessary Details in Odisha SSC Application.
- Pay the OSSC Application fee for Electrician And Asst Librarian posts.
- Then, Submit the Application form.
- Download & Print the OSSC Electrician Application form.
- Send it with required documents to the Address given below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
149 total views, 2 views today