NTPC Executive Trainee Syllabus 2016
NTPC Executive Trainee Syllabus is now available on our website. National Thermal Power Corporation has released a recruitment notification to fill up 96 vacancies of Trainee Posts. Candidates who are looking for the latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts by viewing the eligibility criteria details given below. Applicants who are looking for the NTPC Executive Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern have come to the right website. Our site wingovtjobs.com is providing the NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the convenience of the candidates. Aspirants can download the NTPC Executive Trainee Previous Papers pdf from the link attached at the bottom of this page.
Aspirants can bookmark our site by pressing CTRL+D for more updates regarding NTPC Trainee Recruitment Notification 2016, NTPC Executive Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern, NTPC Trainee Previous Papers, etc.
NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2016 – Assistant Chemist Trainee Vacancies
National Thermal Power Corporation has recently released the recruitment notification to fill 96 vacancies of Executive Trainee & Assistant Chemist Trainee Posts. Skilled Aspirants who are looking for Central Government Jobs can apply to these Trainee Posts by checking the Eligibility Criteria & other details. Candidates should have educational qualification of B.E/B.Tech, Graduation Degree from recognized university/board. The Applicants upper age limit should be 30 years. Candidates selection will be based on the Written Test & Interview. Eligible Aspirants can apply for NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The last date to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2016 is 29/02/2016.
National Thermal Power Corporation – NTPC – www.ntpccareers.net
NTPC is known as National Thermal Power Corporation. The company was formed in November 1975 as “National Thermal Power Corporation Private Limited”. Afterwards, its name was changed to “National Thermal Power Corporation Limited”. National Thermal Power Corporation is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. NTPC is engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. The headquarters of NTPC is situated at New Delhi. NTPC core business is the generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and to the State Electricity Boards in India. NTPC was given Maharatna status by the Union Government of India in the year 2010. For more information regarding NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2016 Notification visit the official website www.ntpccareers.net.
Details about NTPC Executive Trainee Exam 2016 – NTPC Careers
Name of the Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation.
No of posts: 96 posts.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee & Assistant Chemist Trainee Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official website: www.ntpccareers.net
NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Pattern 2016
The NTPC Executive Trainee Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be 150 questions asked from Technical & General Ability subjects.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th for each wrong answer.
|1.||Written Test||Technical Test||120||120 Marks||2 Hours|
|General Aptitude||30||30 Marks|
NTPC ET Finance Syllabus
- Financial Accounting.
- Corporate & Industrial Laws.
- Accounting Standards.
- Indirect & Direct – Tax Management.
- Costing Techniques.
- Cost & Management Accounting.
- Financial Management.
- Operation & Project Management Control.
- Management Science.
- Managerial Economics.
- Management Information Systems.
- Security Analysis and Investment Management.
- Computer Applications in Business.
- Management Control System etc.
NTPC Trainee HR Syllabus
- Human Resource Planning.
- Human Resource Management.
- Human Resource Development.
- Training and Development.
- Performance Management & Appraisal.
- Management Process and Organizational Behavior.
- Management of Compensations and Benefits.
- Organizational Structure Design and Change.
- Industrial Relations & Trade Unions.
- Managing Interpersonal and Group Processes.
- Emotional Intelligence and Managerial Effectiveness.
- Grievance Management.
- Labour Laws.
- Conflict Management.
- Management Science.
- Business Policy and Strategic Analysis.
- Business Ethics, Corporate Governance & Social Responsibility.
- International Business Environment.
- Managerial Economics.
- Marketing Management.
- Financial Management and Accounting.
- Production and Operations Management.
- Quantitative Methods & Research Methodology.
- Human Resource Information System.
- Total Quality Management etc.
NTPC Executive Trainee Aptitude Test Syllabus
- Vocabulary & Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Data Interpretation.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness etc.
Click below for NTPC Trainee Recruitment, NTPC Executive Trainee Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
206 total views, 1 views today