NTPC EET Recruitment 2017 Notification has announced recently 10th January 2017. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd) has declared an employment notification for 120 vacancies of Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Posts. Candidates who are enthusiastically waiting for the Central Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible. Contenders who satisfy the eligibility standards can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2017 through Online. The Submission of NTPC EET Online Applications starts from 10th January 2017 to 31st January 2017. For more Latest Employment Notification updates of Latest Government Jobs can refer our website regularly.
NTPC EET Recruitment 2017
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPCL) has invited online applications from the desired aspirants to fill up 120 vacancies. Interested job hunters may also apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 from the NTPC official website www.ntpc.co.in. The Complete specifications of NTPC EET Recruitment 2017 such as Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to apply, and Application Procedure, etc., are discussed below.
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2017 | 120 Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 120 Posts.
Name of the Post: Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Posts
Department wise Vacancy Details:
- Electrical: 40 Posts.
- Mechanical: 50 Posts.
- Civil: 10 Posts.
- Electronics: 10 Posts.
- Instrumentation: 10 Posts.
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 | Brief Details
Organization Name: NTPC or National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
Total No of Vacancies: 120 Posts.
Post Names: Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Posts
Application Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.ntpccareers.net
Job Location: All Over India
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Application Fee for NTPC Ltd EET Notification 2017
During the NTPC EET Application Process, applicants must have to pay the Application Fee as follows
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- For all other candidates: No Fee.
Selection Process for NTPC 120 EET Jobs 2017
Applied candidates of NTPC EET Recruitment 2017 will be selected by conducting Following selection Rounds
- GATE 2017 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Marks.
- Online Aptitude Test.
- (GD) Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates of NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancy 2017
- Starting Date for NTPC EET Online Application: 10/01/2017.
- Closing date for submission of NTPC EET Online application: 31/01/2017.
Eligibility Requirements for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
Contenders who are going to apply for NTPC EET Recruitment 2017 must and should check the eligibility conditions mentioned below.
Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE in relevant field from a recognized board.
NTPCL Recruitment 2017 applicants should not exceed the upper age limit of 27 Years.
Pay Scale for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs 2017
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited offers pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500/- per month for selected candidates of NTPCL EET Recruitment 2017.
Online Application Process for NTPC EET Recruitment 2017
- Visit NTPC Ltd Official site www.ntpc.co.in.
- Read the NTPC EET Notification 2017 carefully.
- Click on NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Online Application link.
- Fill mandatory fields in the NTPC EET Application Form.
- Upload Photo & Signature in a given format.
- Pay the NTPC EET Examination fee through Online or Offline mode.
- Then, Submit the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Application Form.
- Save and Print the NTPC EET Application for future purpose.
97 total views, 7 views today