NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee Syllabus 2016
NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee Syllabus 2016 is now available on our website. National Thermal Power Corporation has released a recruitment notification to fill up 96 Trainee Posts. Candidates who are looking for the latest Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Applicants who are looking for the NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern have come to the right website. Our site wingovtjobs.com is providing the NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the convenience of the candidates. Aspirants can download the NTPC Trainee Previous Papers pdf from the link attached at the bottom of this page.
Aspirants can bookmark our site by pressing CTRL+D for more updates regarding NTPC Trainee Recruitment Notification 2016, NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern, NTPC Trainee Previous Papers, etc.
NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2016 – NTPC Careers
National Thermal Power Corporation has recently released the recruitment notification to fill 96 vacancies of Executive Trainee & Assistant Chemist Trainee Posts. Skilled Aspirants who are looking for Central Government Jobs can apply to these Trainee Posts by checking the Eligibility Criteria & other details. Candidates should have educational qualification of B.E/B.Tech, Graduation Degree from recognized university/board. The Applicants upper age limit should be 30 years. Candidates selection will be based on the Written Test & Interview. Eligible Aspirants can apply for NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The last date to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2016 is 29/02/2016.
National Thermal Power Corporation – NTPC – www.ntpccareers.net
NTPC is known as National Thermal Power Corporation. The company was formed in November 1975 as “National Thermal Power Corporation Private Limited”. Afterwards, its name was changed to “National Thermal Power Corporation Limited”. National Thermal Power Corporation is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. NTPC is engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. The headquarters of NTPC is situated at New Delhi. NTPC core business is the generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and to the State Electricity Boards in India. NTPC was given Maharatna status by the Union Government of India in the year 2010. For more information regarding NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2016 Notification visit the official website www.ntpccareers.net.
Details about NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation.
No of posts: 96 posts.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee & Assistant Chemist Trainee Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official website: www.ntpccareers.net
NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam Pattern 2016
The NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be 150 questions asked from Chemistry & General Aptitude.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
- There is negative marking of 1/4th for each wrong answer.
|1.||Written Test||Chemistry||120||120 Marks||2 Hours|
|General Aptitude||30||30 Marks|
NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee – Physical Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic Structure.
- States of Matter.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Redox Reactions.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Nuclear Chemistry etc.
NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee – Organic Chemistry Syllabus
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Preparation, Properties and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee – Inorganic Chemistry Syllabus
- Mole Concept and Stoichiometry.
- Periodic Table.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Main Group Elements (S & P).
- Transition Elements and lanthanoids.
- Coordination compound.
- Metallurgy including Ellingham diagram (basic).
- B-inorganic Chemistry etc.
NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee – Aptitude Test Syllabus
- Vocabulary & Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Data Interpretation.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness etc.
Click below for NTPC Trainee Recruitment, NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee Recruitment 2016 Notification
930 total views, 3 views today