NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available on this web page. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Asst, Technician Exam Pattern is provided here for Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Physics, Instrument Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, etc for free download. Candidates who are searching for the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Question Papers can check NPCIL Syllabus on this page.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2016 – NPCIL Kudankulam Jobs
Nuclear Power Corporation Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus is now available on our website. Nuclear Power Corporation has released a recruitment notification to fill up 128 vacancies of Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Candidates who are looking for the latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts by viewing the eligibility criteria details given below. Applicants who are looking for the Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus & Fitter Exam Pattern have come to the right website. Our site wingovtjobs.com is providing the NPCIL Plant Operator Syllabus & Technician Exam Pattern for the convenience of the candidates. Aspirants can download the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Previous Year Question Papers pdf from the link attached on this page.
Nuclear Power Corporation Ltd Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern
- The recruitment process consists of Written Test, Physical Standard Verification, Skill/Trade Test(whenever applicable) & Personal Interview in that order and/or as prescribed by the Corporation for recruitment of these posts from time to time.
Info About NPCIL Recruitment, NPCIL Syllabus, NPCIL Careers @ npcil.nic.in
Name of the Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
No of posts: 128 posts.
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official website: www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL, a Premier Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India is inviting applications from young & dynamic candidates to join NPCIL as Stipendiary Trainee. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill 128 vacancies of Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) & Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) & other Posts. Skilled Aspirants who are looking for Central Government Jobs can apply to these Trainee Posts by checking the Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, NPCIL Vacancy & other details. Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Physical Standard Verification, Skill/Trade Test & Personal Interview. Eligible Aspirants can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The last date to apply for npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2016 is 04/06/2016.
NPCIL Syllabus 2016 for Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Scientific Asst Posts
The NPCIL General Syllabus is given below for the guidance of the candidates. We have presented the expected syllabus for the posts issued by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Check the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus given below.
Electrical Engineer Syllabus
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Control Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Electronics Devices.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System Protection.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Mechanical Engineer Syllabus
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The strength of Materials.
- IC Engines.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Production Engineering.
- Hydraulic Machines.
- Machine Design.
- Production Management etc.
Electronics Engineer Syllabus
- Analog Communications.
- Digital Communications.
- Analog Electronics.
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Advanced Communications.
- Computer Hardware etc.
Chemical Engineer Syllabus
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Mass Transfer.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Heat Transfer.
- Plant Design and Economics.
- Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Chemical Technology etc.
NPCIL Syllabus for English
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension.
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
NPCIL Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratio and Time.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
NPCIL Syllabus for Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Problem Solving.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Embedded Figures.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Download npcil.nic.in Trainee Previous Papers
Download NPCIL Previous Papers here. Most of the candidates are searching for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Stipendiary Trainee Question Papers & Key. For those, we are providing NPCIL Solved Papers & Last 5 Years Old Question Papers. Along with this, you can also get the NPCIL Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the Trainee, Technician Posts. Below we have given steps to download npcil.nic.in Model Papers.
How to download NPCIL Online Old Question Papers?
- Click on the link given below as NPCIL Prev Papers.
- See the complete article.
- Click on the Pdfs enclosed to download the Question Papers.
- Save the PDFs & use them for your reference purpose.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
186 total views, 2 views today