NPCIL Recruitment 2016 notification is released on 2nd May 2016. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is looking to hire Young, Talented candidates to fill these NPCIL Vacancies. Interested candidates should apply on or before 4th June 2016. Check the details like NPCIL Vacancy, Eligibility, etc. here.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) published an employment notification to fill 128 Stipendary Trainee Posts in India. This NPCIL Notification is released on 2nd May 2016. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity. Aspirants should apply through Offline Mode Only. Application Forms will be available from 2nd May 2016. The last date for sending the Application Forms is 4th June 2016.
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It was created on September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956. NPCIL is a Central Government Company and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. It is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India (DAE). Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited releases employment notifications every year to provide the best career opportunities to the eligible candidates.
Candidates who want to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2016 should apply through offline mode only. No other modes of Applications are accepted by NPCIL Recruitment Board. Read the official notification carefully before applying for NPCIL Jobs.Aspirants should download the application form from NPCIL Official website www.npcil.nic.in. The last date for receiving the application forms is 4th June 2016. Complete information like NPCIL Vacancy, Pay Scale, etc. are given below.
NPCIL ST/ SA Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) B.Sc.||16|
|2||Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) Diploma in Engineering||36|
|3||Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Plant Operator||26|
|4||Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Maintain||50|
Eligibility Criteria for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment
Age Limit for NPCIL Stipendary Trainee Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for NPCIL Recruitment should satisfy the age criteria as per Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Norms. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Educational Qualification for NPCIL Jobs
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – B.Sc: Applicants should have done B.Sc. in the marks of 60% in aggregate as well as Mathematics at 12th level is essential.
- Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) Diploma in Engineering: Should Possess Diploma in Engineering with 60% Marks in aggregate.
NPCIL Scientific Asst Recruitment 2016 Details
Name Of the Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Total No. Of Posts: 128.
Name Of the Posts: Stipendary Trainee.
Job Type: Central Government.
Job Location: India.
Mode Of Application: Offline.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates is done as per their performance in written test/trade test/ interview.
|S.No||Name Of the Post||Salary|
|1||Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – B.Sc.||Rs. 9300/- per month.|
|2||Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) Diploma in Engineering||Rs. 6200/- 1st Year & Rs. 7200/- 2ndYear.|
NPCIL Stipendary Trainee Application Form
Interested candidates should apply through Offline Mode Only. Aspirants should download the application form from NPCIL Official Website wwww.npcil.ni.cin. Application forms will be available from 2nd May 2016. The last date for receiving the Application forms is 4th June 2016. Applications which were received after 4th June 2016 will not be accepted. So candidates are advised to send the Application forms before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit NPCIL Official Website www.npcil.ni.cin
- Click on NPCIL Careers & HR Management.
- Then select Opportunites.
- Click on the Notification link.
- Read it carefully.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- Send it to the following address.
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site,
- Availability of NPCIL Application Forms: 2nd May 2016.
- Last date for the receipt of Application Forms: 4th June 2016.
Download Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Employment Notification is released to recruit 183 Executive Trainees. This Notification is released by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Eligible Candidates can apply from 25/04/2016 to 15/05/2016 through the official website. NPCIL Online Application is available from 25th April on www.npcilonline.co.in. You may also use the Online Application link from our site. The Online Application will be given on our site when it started. Interested Candidates can view the Advertisement attached below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification Details – Executive Trainee Vacancies
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is inviting the Online Applications from Eligible Candidates to fill 183 Executive Trainee Vacancies. Job seekers who are seeking for Central Govt Jobs can apply for NPCIL Recruitment. This Recruitment is for One-year Training. After Training period, they are recruited as Scientific Officers in NPCIL Offices. The Government of India is encouraging the Educated people. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a premier Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. It has a Capability in many sides of Nuclear Technology. NPCIL Board is looking for Graduate candidates in B.E/ B.Tech. Aspirants can apply online from 25/04/2016 through the official site. The last date for Submission of Online application is 15/05/2016. More details regarding NPCIL Recruitment like Eligibility, Selection Process, Vacancy details, etc. given below. You can check the Advertisement of NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment for complete information.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates who are applying to NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancies should have the following Qualification according to the Department.
- Mechanical: Applicants must complete B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Mechanical.
- Electrical: Candidates should have complete B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Electrical Course.
- Electronics: Applicants must complte B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Electronics.
- Chemical: Aspirants must complete B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Chemical Trade.
- Instrumentation: Applicants must complte B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Instrumentation Trade.
- Industrial & Fire Safety: Candidates should have a Certificate in a relevant subject.
Age Limit: Candidates should have the following Upper age limit for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee jobs.
Maximum Age: 26 years.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Details @ www. npcilonline.co.in
Organisation: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL).
Official website: www.npcilonline.co.in
Job Location: All India.
Starting Date of Application Form: 25/04/2016.
Last Date: 15/05/2016.
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs.
Applying Mode: Online.
Total Number of Vacancies: 183 Posts.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee.
NPCIL Vacancy details according to Department:
|6.||Industrial & Fire Safety||10|
Category wise Vacancy details:
|UR/ General||OBC Category||SC Category||ST Category||Total Vacancies|
Selection Process: Applicants will be Recruited for the NPCL Executive Trainee Jobs through the following Process. Nuclear Power Recruitment Process will conduct by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Board.
- Written Test.
- NPCIL Executive Training period is for One year. After Completion of Training Period Successfully, they will be recruited as Scientific Officer in any one of the NPCIL offices.
Nuclear Power CIL Government of India Online Application Form – Executive Trainee Posts
Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited Online Application Form is available from 25th April 2016 on Official website. Eligible candidates can apply through our website by opening the Executive Trainee online application link given below from 25th April 2016. The last date for Submission of Executive Trainee online application form is 15/05/2016.
How to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Online Application Form:
- Visit NPCIL Official Website – www.npcil.nic.in
- Read the Required Notification step by step.
- Click on Executive Officer Online Application Form.
- Fill it with Necessary details.
- Upload the Photocopies & Signature of the Applicant at space provide the in the application form.
- Submit the Application Form on/ before 15/05/2016.
- Take a Printout of NPCIL Online Application Form for further use.
- Official Notification & Online Application Form is updated soon when it is released.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Notification – Available soon
NPCIL Executive Trainee Online Application Form – Available from 25th April 2016
- Starting Date of Online Registration & Application form is 25/04/2016.
- Closing Date of Online Application Form is 15/05/2016.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
143 total views, 2 views today