NMRCL Technician Recruitment 2016 notification has been published. Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited is inviting the applications for 49 vacancies of Technician, Controller, and other jobs. This Recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the State Government jobs. Interested as well as Eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date 10th October 2016. Further, to know more details about the Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment, visit the official website www.metrorailnagpur.com. Visit our site regularly to find out more information of the NMRCL Technician Recruitment 2016. In our site, we will provide the latest information about the state government jobs as well as central government jobs. Interested aspirants can apply for the post through online from official website before 10/10/2016.
NMRCL Technician Recruitment 2016
Nagpur Metro Rail is a proposed quick travel framework for the city of Nagpur, India. Nagpur Metro project is solely handled by the NMRCL (Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited) which a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) made for the smooth usage and operations of the Nagpur Metro Rail Project and is a joint endeavor of Government of India and Government of Maharashtra.
Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment Vacancy Details
From here applicants can know the information about the post wise vacancy details. From this section, applicants can know the information about the NMRCL Recruitment post wise details.
Number of Vacancies: 49 posts.
Name of The Post: Various posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Senior Station Controller / Train Operator / Traffic Controller (S2): 17 Posts.
- Chief Controller (S3): 06 Posts.
- Sr. Technician (S1): 20 Posts.
- Senior Section Engineer (S3): 06 Posts.
NRMCL Controller Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
Name of the Organisation: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Total No. of Posts: 49 Posts.
Name of the Post: Sr Technician, Controller, and Other Posts.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Job Category: State Government job.
Official Website: www.metrorailnagpur.com
Application Fee: Refer official notification to know more details about the NMRCL application fee.
Selection Process: Nagpur Metro Rail will recruit the applicants based on their performance in the following process.
- Written examination.
- Medical Test
Important Dates for Indian Post Office Recruitment
- Starting Date for NMRCL Application Submission: 19th September 2016.
- Last Date for NMRCL recruitment application form submission: 10h October 2016.
Eligibility Criteria For NMRCL Controller Recruitment
Educational Qualification For Indian Postal Office Recruitment
- Sr. Station Controller or Train Operator or Traffic Controller Post: Candidates should complete the Diploma or Graduate or equivalent with 02 years relevant experience of working as Train Operator or Station Controller or Traffic Controller work.
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) Post: Aspirants must possess the ITI Certificate in any trade or equivalent with 02 years experience in relevant trade / discipline as Technician.
Age Limit For Postal Department
- Sr. Station Controller or Train Operator or Traffic Controller: 35 Years.
- Chief Controller: Max 40 Years.
- Sr. Technician: 35 Years.
- Senior Section Engineer: 40 Years.
- Here we are providing maximum age limits for all post. Refer official notification for more details.
Steps For Applying Nagpur Rail Recruitment 2016
- First, Visit the NMRCL Official Website www.metrorailnagpur.com
- Search and Click on the NMRL Official Notification.
- Check the Eligibility terms and conditions.
- Eligible and interested applicants can download the Application Form.
- Fill the form with all the mandatory details of the candidate.
- Submit the Application Fee.
- Submit the filled application form to the below-mentioned address.
Jt. General Manager (HR),
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd,
Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar,
CK Naidu Road, Civil Lines,
Nagpur – 440001.
Click Here For NMRCL Recruitment Notification Pdf
10 total views, 1 views today