NMRCL Recruitment notification has been released for the recruitment of Managers and other Executive posts. Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites applications from the eligible candidates to appoint experienced personnel as Managers, Accountants, Executives, and Account Assistants. NMRCL 2016 Recruitment is a Contract basis for a period of Five Years. The contenders willing to apply for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. The complete filled in application forms shall reach the office on or before 25.10.2016. Furthermore, you can get the other details of Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment through the official website www.metrorailnagpur.com.
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited requires experienced employees from the Metro Rail, Govt. Organisation, and Railway PSUs for Civil, Finance, Survey and Company Secretary Department. NMRCL is recruiting the eligible candidates for the posts of Managers in relevant disciplines and other executive posts. The selected candidates will be appointed for a contract period of Five Years. The NMRCL applicants must have relevant experience as it is the main Eligibility Criteria. Interested candidates shall download the prescribed Application Format from the official website www.metrorailnagpur.com and send the application so as to reach the office by 25.10.2016. Please go through the NMRCL Official Notification for complete recruitment details.
NMRCL Jobs Vacancy Details: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Organisation Name: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Name of the Post: Managers and Other Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 23 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Additional Chief Project Manager (Civil – Track) – E6: 01 Post.
- Additional General Manager (Finance) – E6: 01 Post.
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Finance) – E4: 01 Post.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) -E3: 02 Posts.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – E1: 06 Posts.
- Assistant Manager (Company Secretary) – E1: 01 Post.
- Senior Executive (Survey) – S3: 01 Post.
- Junior Executive (Survey) – S2: 02 Posts.
- Accountant – S1: 02 Posts.
- Account Assistant – NS4: 06 Posts.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Job Category: State Government job.
- For UR/OBC/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.400/-.
- SC/ST/Women Candidates: No Fee.
- For Posts 1 & 2: Rs.43,200 – 66,000/-.
- Post 3: Rs.32,900 – 58,000/-.
- Post 4: Rs.29,100 – 54,500/-.
- Posts 5 & 6: Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-.
- Post 7: Rs.18,500 – 35,600/-.
- Post 8: Rs.16,000 – 30,770/-.
- For Post 9: Rs.13,500 – 25,520/-.
- For Post 10: Rs.10,170 – 18,500/-.
Selection Process: Nagpur Metro Rail will recruit the applicants based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Test/Personal Interview.
- Medical Test.
Official Website: www.metrorailnagpur.com.
Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Maximum Upper Age Limit (as on closing date)|
|Additional Chief Project Manager (Civil – Track) – E6||55 years|
|Additional General Manager (Finance) – E6||55 years|
|Senior Deputy General Manager (Finance) – E4||52 years|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance) – E3||45 years|
|Assistant Manager (Finance) – E1||28 years|
|Assistant Manager (Company Secretary) – E1||28 years|
|Senior Executive (Survey) – S3||45 years|
|Junior Executive (Survey) – S2||40 years|
|Accountant – S1||30 years|
|Account Assistant – NS4||28 years|
- For Post 1: B.E/B. Tech (Civil) or equivalent From a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Posts 2, 3, 4, 5: CA / ICWA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, Desirable – Knowledge of SAP & Computer.
- For Post 6: Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India from recognized institute /university. Desirable – LLB from recognized university.
- Posts 7 & 8: 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from recognized institute/university.
- For Posts 9 & 10: Commerce Graduate with Minimum 50% marks from recognized Institute/University. Candidates having Inter CA/ICWA/CS with commerce graduation will be given preference. Desirable – Knowledge of SAP & Computer.
Application Process for NMRCL Recruitment
- The interested and eligible candidates shall visit the official website www.metrorailnagpur.com.
- Download the NMRCL Application Format from the official website.
- Fill all the details and affix a latest passport size color photograph in the provided space.
- Attach all the copies of relevant documents and super scribe the envelope with “Name of the post———–, Post Code——————Category——————.”
- The application along with all the relevant documents must reach the following address on or before 25.10.2016.
Jt. General Manager (HR),
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
28/2 – Anand Nagar, CK Naidu Road, Civil Lines
Nagpur – 440001.
10 total views, 1 views today