NIMHANS Recruitment 2016-17 – National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru has invited applications for the recruitment of 13 Senior Scientific Officer, Scientist posts for different projects on the contract basis. Job aspirant who is eagerly looking for Latest Government Jobs can register now. The Government of Karnataka announces many vacancies every year in the different sector for the sake of unemployed candidates. Willing applicants who have eligible qualification can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment Notification 2017. National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences has invites applications from desirable candidates through Offline Mode. Interested Aspirants for NIMHANS Senior Scientific Officer Jobs can submit the application form by on or before the due date, i.e., 07th December 2016.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016-17 for 13 Senior Scientific Officer Vacances
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a multidisciplinary institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the field of mental health and neurosciences. NIMHANS is synonymous with providing high standards of clinical care, quality training, cutting-edge research in the frontier areas. Contenders can check the NIMHANS Senior Scientific Officer, Scientist Eligibility Details, Selection Procedure, Online Application Procedure, Important Dates, Pay Scale, etc. in this site. For more information regarding NIMHANS Recruitment Notification 2017, Applicants can visit the Official Website, i.e., www.nimhans.ac.in.
NIMHANS Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 15 posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|01||Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellow (Radio-Diagnosis)||01 Post|
|02||MRI Technician||02 Posts|
|03||Senior Scientific Officer||03 Posts|
|04||Scientist (Research Coordinator)||01 Post|
|05||Clinician Scientist (MD)||03 Posts|
|06||Biostatistician/ Bioinformatician (SSO level)||01 Post|
|07||Technical Officer-A (Hardware & Data Mgt)||01 Post|
NIMHANS Employment Notification 2016 – Overview
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka).
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.nimhans.ac.in.
Post Wise Salary Details
- Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellow Posts: Rs.78640/-.
- MRI Technician: Rs.31428/-.
- Senior Scientific Officer and Biostatistician / Bioinformatician Posts: Rs.67088/-.
- Scientist (Research Coordinator) Posts: Rs.136850/-.
- Clinician Scientist (MD) Posts: Rs.125650/-.
- Technical Officer-A and Engineer Posts: Rs.54700/-.
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Senior Scientific Officer Posts
Candidates who are applying for NIMHANS Senior Scientific Officer Posts can check the Education Qualification and Age Limit details here.
Post Wise Education Qualification Details
- Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellow Posts: Candidates should have completed MD Radio-Diagnosis.
- MRI Technician Posts: Applicants should possess Diploma in Medical Lad (MRI) Techniques.
For remaining posts refer official notification.
Post Wise Maximum Age Limit
- Post 1,3,6: 40 years.
- For Post 2,7,8: 35 years.
- Scientist (Research Coordinator) Post: 55 years.
- Clinician Scientist (MD) Post: 50 years
Important Dates for NIMHANS Recruitment 2016-17
- Online Application Commencement from Available Now.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Application: 07th December 2016.
Procedure for Applying NIMHANS Senior Scientific Officer Jobs
- Applicants must log on to official website www.nimhans.ac.in.
- Click on the link named NIMHANS Technician, Senior Scientific Officer Posts.
- Download and Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Submit the filled application form to the authorities.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
165 total views, 1 views today