NDUAT Recruitment notification has been released for the recruitment of various teaching posts. Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technolgy invites applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors. The contenders looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Our web portal provides the job aspirants all the recruitment details of vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, etc. However, the candidates can also logon to the NDUAT Official Website www.nduat.in. The last date for the receipt of NDUAT Application Forms for all the posts is 30.10.2016.
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology invites the applications from the eligible and interested candidates for various posts of Teaching Faculty. NDUAT 2016 Recruitment is meant for the appointment of 35 candidates for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors. The applicants will get the full details of the Narendra Deva University Recruitment through the official advertisement from the official website www.nduat.in. All the applications shall reach the office on or before 30.10.2016 through Registered/Speed Post.
Narendra Deva University Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology.
Name of the Post: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor.
Total No. of Posts: 35 Posts.
Post wise Details:
- Professor (Agronomy): 01 Post.
- Associate Professor: 11 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 23 Posts.
Job Location: Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
- General and OBC Category: Rs.1500/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.750/-.
- For Professor (Agronomy): Rs.37400 – 67000+ AGP Rs.10,000/-.
- For Associate Professor: Rs.37400 – 67000+ AGP Rs.9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6,000/-.
Selection Mode: Interview.
Official Website: www.nduat.in.
NDUAT 2016 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
For all the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor, the Upper Age Limit will be as per Rules and Regulations of UP State & Agriculture Universities.
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in Agronomy.
- A Master’s Degree in Agronomy with at least 55% of marks and 10 years relevant experience.
- Must have a Ph.D. Degree in the particular discipline with a good academic record.
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks and 8 years relevant experience.
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university in the particular discipline with a good academic record.
Important Dates of Narendra Deva Agriculture University Recruitment
Advertisement No: 02/2016.
Application Receipt Last Date: 30.10.2016.
Application Procedure for NDUAT Recruitment
- Applicants willing to apply for the NDUAT Recruitment must pay the application fee in the form of Bank Draft in the favour of Comptroller, Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology, Kumarganz, Faizabad, payable at SBI, NDUAT, Pitcha (06925).
- Download the prescribed NDUAT Application Format from the official website www.nduat.in.
- Fill your details and affix your latest color self-attested passport size photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Attach all the attested supporting documents like educational certificates, experience certificates, Testimonials, Score Cards, etc.
- Completed application forms along with all relevant documents and Demand Draft shall be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before 30.10.2016.
Administration & Monitoring,
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology,
Kumarganj, Faizabad – 224 229,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
33 total views, 1 views today