NCR Recruitment notification has been released recently to recruit eligible candidates under Sports Quota. North Central Railway invites applications from thew aspirants of Sports to fill up 21 Various Sports Quota posts. The candidates looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. You can get the North Central Railway Recruitment Details on our website. Furthermore, you can also refer the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in for further details like Vacancies, Eligibility, Pay Scale, Application Process, etc. Thre closing date for NCR Online Application is 07.11.2016 up to 11:59 pm.
North Central Railway issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of talented and outstanding sports persons under the NCR Sports Quota. The sports lovers looking for the Central Government Jobs can find the opportunity through this recruitment. Interested candidates may visit our website for the complete details of NCR Sports Persons Recruitment. Also, you can directly visit the official website of North Central Railway www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in to get clear information. North Central Railway Recruitment is an Online Application Process. There is no need to send any hard copy to the Railway Recruitment Cell. The Online Application website will be active until 07th November 2016 up to 23:59 hours.
NCR Sports Persons Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: North Central Railway.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 21 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Athletics: 05 Posts.
- Badminton: 03 Posts.
- Boxing: 06 Posts.
- Hockey: 01 Post.
- Table Tennis: 02 Posts.
- Weight Lifting: 04 Posts.
Job Location: Allahabad or any other Location.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
- For Candidates belonging to Categories SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and OBC: Rs.250/-.
- For other Category Candidates: Rs.500/-.
Pay Scale: NCR pays a Pay Scale of Rs.5200 – 20,200/- in addition to Grade Pay of Rs.2000/1900/- to the selected candidates.
North Central Board selects the candidates for the posts of Sports Quota based on the Trials and Assessments of Sports Achievements etc.
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
North Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 25 Years.
- Age Limit shall be determined as on 01.01.2017.
- The candidate should have passed minimum Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Educational Certificates/Qualification from the Institutions borne on the list od Council of Board of School Education of India will only be acceptable.
Important Dates of NCR Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Issue Date: 08.10.2016.
Online Application Last Date: 07.11.2016 up to 23:59 pm.
Application Process for NCR Recruitment
- NCR applicants shall visit the Railway Recruitment Cell website www.rrcald.org.
- Click on the link Online Application for Sports Quota.
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Register with your details and obtain the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in using the received Registration Number and Password.
- Select the post and enter all your details in the columns asked for the details.
- Pay the application fee online using Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature and other mentioned certificates using Registration Number and Password.
- After the successful online submission of the Online Application Form, take a print out of the acknowledgment for future references.
- Apply Online for the desirable post before the closing date 07.11.2016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
61 total views, 2 views today