National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) under Directorate General of Health & Services (Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of Indian) has recently released a Recruitment Latest Government Jobs notification. NCDC Recruitment advertisement has been declared recently for 12 Posts of Consultant (Epidemiologist, Microbiology) and Veterinary Consultants. Candidates who are looking for Latest Central Government Jobs can check this NCDC Consultant Recruitment 2017. Interested eligible candidates can appear for NSDC Consultant Walk – In Interview 15-12-2016 at the given address.
NCDC Consultant Recruitment 2017
National Center for Disease Control has announced the Walk – In schedule for the Vacant Consultant Posts. While attending the National Center for Disease Control Walk – In the interview the candidates must carry resume, educational and experience related documents. Download National Center for Disease Control Recruitment 2017 Notification and check the Walk – In schedule. For Further details about NCDC Consultant Recruitment 2017, candidate should check the official website www.ncdc.gov.in
National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Consultant Posts.
No of Vacancies: 12 Posts.
NCDC Consultant Notification 2017 Details
Organization Name: National Center for Disease Control (NCDC).
Post Name: Consultant.
No of Posts: 12 Posts.
Apply Mode: Walkin
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.ncdc.gov.in
Selection Process: National Center for Disease Control will conduct Interview for those who appear for NCDC Walk-In Interview.
Salary: Candidates who got finalized in the NCDC Walk-In Interview will get monthly basic salary as given below.
- Consultant (Epidemiologist) Position – Rs.60000/- per month
- Consultant (Microbiology) Position – Rs.56448/- (Medical)
- Consultant (Microbiology) Position – Rs.52920/- (Non-Medical)
- Veterinary Consultant: Rs.56448/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for National Center for Disease Control Recruitment 2017
Before going for the NCDC, Walkin Interview aspirants should check below-required eligibility criteria for NCDC Consultant, Veterinary Consultant Jobs 2017.
- Consultant (Epidemiologist) – To apply for this vacancy the applicants should have MBBS recognized by MCI with MD (PSM/Community Medicine) / MD (CHA) / MD (Tropical Medicine) or DNB (Social and Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine / Masters of Public Health (MPH) / Diploma in Public Health or EIS Training Course Certificate.
- Consultant (Microbiology) – MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab. Medicine (OR) Post Graduate Diploma (OR) M.Sc. In Microbiology with Ph.D. with two years’ experience
- Veterinary Consultant – A Postgraduate Veterinary degree in Veterinary Public Health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Microbiology and Registration in the Veterinary Council of India
- Consultant (Epidemiologist) – 62 years.
- Consultant (Microbiology) – 60 years.
- Veterinary Consultant – 65 years.
Important Dates for NCDC Recruitment 2017
- Date of walk in interview: 15th December 2016
How to Apply for NCDC Consultant, Veterinary Consultant Jobs 2017
- Aspirants have to visit official website of organization – ncdc.gov.in
- Then click on on “Vacancies” tab which is available on the left side of the homepage.
- Now select the link named Walk in Interview for Consultants in CSU IDSP and the details carefully.
- Attend for NCDC walk in interview along with your resume, experience certificates, photocopies of all documents/testimonials and two passport size photographs.
NCDC Consultant Walk-In Venue
Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (CSU-IDSP)
National Centre for Disease Control
Directorate General of Health Services
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Government of India
22, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi – 110054
National Center for Disease Control Consultant – Official Notification
56 total views, 1 views today