Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016 notification has been issued. Applicants those who are waiting for the central government jobs can apply for these posts. Naval Dockyard has released the recruitment notification for 290 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the through official website from 1st November 2016.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016
Shipbuilding was an established profession throughout the Indian coastline before the advent of the Europeans, and it contributed significantly to maritime exploration throughout Indian maritime history. Indian rulers weakened with the arrival of the European powers during the middle ages. Indian shipbuilders, however, continued to build ships capable of carrying 800 to 1000 tons. The shipbuilders built ships like HMS Hindostan and HMS Ceylon, inducted into the Royal Navy. Other historical ships made by the Indian shipbuilders included HMS Asia. From our site applicants can know the information about the State government jobs and Central government jobs. From our site applicants can know the information about the state and central government jobs.
Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
Name Of The Post: Trade Apprentice Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 290 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Electrician: 35 posts.
- Electroplater : 03 posts.
- Electronics Mechanic: 25 posts.
- IT & ESM: 08 posts.
- Fitter: 35 Posts.
- Instrument Mechanic: 8 posts.
- Machinist: 25 posts.
- MMTM: 06 posts.
- Painter (General) : 08 posts.
- Pattern Maker: 03 posts.
- R & A/C Mechanic: 18 posts.
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 18 posts.
- Carpenter:25 posts.
- Foundryman: 03 posts.
- Forger & Heat Treater (FHT): 03 posts.
- Mechanic (Diesel) : 25 posts.
- Pipe Fitter: 16 Posts.
- Sheet Metal Worker: 26 posts.
NDCL Recruitment Details – Overview
Organisation Name: Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard
Total No. of Posts: 290 posts
Name of the Post: Apprenticeship Trainee Posts
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Application Fee for Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Candidates need to check the Naval Dockyard Carpenter Recruitment Advt for examination fee details.
Selection Process for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2016
Naval Dockyard Naval Dockyardishakapatnam will select the Trade Apprentice applicants based on the performance in the:
- Written Examination
Important Dates of Dhanbad District Computer Operator Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date of Naval Dockyard Online Application: 1st November 2016.
- Closing Date For NDCL Online Application registration: 5th December 2016.
- Hard Copy Submission Last date: 12th December 2016
- Date of the Naval Written Examination: 01st February 2017
- Interview Date: 3rd to 7th February 2017
- Medical Examination Date: 4th to 10th February 2017
Eligibility Conditions for Dhanbad District Steno Typist Recruitment 2016
Interested applicants who are ready to apply for Dhanbad District Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 must check the Eligibility Criteria before applying.
Educational qualification for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016
Applicants must have to complete their graduation.
Age Limit for Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016
Applicants those who are interested in applying for the post can know age limit conditions from Naval Dockyard official notification.
Pay Scale for Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016
Selected contenders will get the salary as per the terms and conditions of Naval Dockyard terms and conditions.
Online Application Process for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016
- Visit Naval Dockyard official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Read the NDCL Notification pdf.
- Click on Apply Online for Naval Dockyard Jobs link.
- Fill the Naval Dockyard application form with the candidate mandatory details.
- Submit Naval Dockyard Application form.
- Download and Print the Naval Dockyard application for future purpose.
- Send the application form to the postal address before the last date.
The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship),
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O.,
Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh”
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
23 total views, 1 views today