Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17 Notification has released recently in the month of December 2016. The Naval Dockyard Mumbai has announced the recruitment notification for 121 Chargeman (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted Non-Industrial) Posts. Contenders those who are hunting for the Maharashtra Government Jobs can use this opportunity as soon as possible. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman Recruitment 2016-17 through Online. The last date for submission of Indian Navy Chargeman Online application form is 12th January 2017. Check Latest Employment News Notifications updates refer our website regularly.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has invited applications from desired aspirants to fill up 121 Chargeman Vacancies. Interested job seekers can also apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 through official website www.indiannavy.nic.in or www.jobsuchi.com. The Complete details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, Selection process, and Online Application process steps, etc., are explicitly described below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 | 121 Chargeman Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 121 Vacancies.
Post Names: Chargeman (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted – Non-Industrial) Posts.
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Descipline||No of Vacancies|
|6||Production, Planning & Control||32 Posts|
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016-17 | Brief Details
Organization Name: Naval Dockyard Mumbai (Indian Navy)
No of Vacancies: 121 Posts.
Post Names: Chargeman (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted Non-Industrial) Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official website: www.indiannavy.nic.in or www.jobsuchi.com.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Fee for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman Recruitment 2016
- For general & OBC students: Rs.185/ -.
- SC / ST / and all other category candidates: Rs. 95/-.
- For physically disabled candidates: Rs. 25/-.
Selection Process for Mumbai Naval Dockyard Chargeman Recruitment 2017
Applied candidates of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17 will be selected based on the performance in the following rounds:
- Written Exam,
- Document Verification.
Important Dates of Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2016-17
- Starting Date for Indian Navy Online Application: Available Now.
- Last Date For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Application: 12th January 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman Recruitment 2016-17
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17 applicants must and should check the eligibility conditions mentioned below.
Candidates must have a qualified degree in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering recognized by university/board.
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Jobs 2016-17 age limitations must be between 18 years to 25 years.
Pay Scale for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17
Indian Navy offers pay scale of Rs. 9300/ to Rs.34800/ with GP Rs. 4200/- for selected candidates of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016.
Online Application Process for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17
- Visit the Indian Navy official website www.indiannavy.nic.in or www.jobsuchi.com..
- Read the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman Notification 2017 Pdf.
- Click on Indian Navy Chargeman Online application link.
- Fill the Mumbai Naval Dockyard Online application with the required information.
- Upload the Passport size photo and signature in a given format.
- Pay the Examination fee through E-challan / Bank.
- Then Submit the Indian Navy Chargeman Online Application form.
- Save & Print the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Application form for future use.
Please contact for Govt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
121 total views, 2 views today