National Investigation Agency Recruitment notification has been released for 20 various position vacancies. NIA invites applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Forensic Psychologist, Explosive Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiner, Crime Scene Assistant, Biology Expert, and Photographer. The candidates searching for the Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts. The candidates can visit our blog for the regular updates of NIA Recruitment like vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, etc. However, the official website of National Investigation Agency www.nia.gov.in also provides the complete recruitment information. The closing date for NIA Recruitment is 21.11.2016.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment
National Investigation Agency comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs under Central Government of India. NIA deals with the terror and crimes law across the states of India. National Investigation Agency requires eligible and energetic candidates to be a part of the organization on deputation basis. NIA Recruitment 2016 provides thew best opportunity to the candidates to be a participant in the National Progress of India. The complete details of the NIA Recruitment are given in the official notification on the official website www.nia.gov.in.
NIA Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Organisation: National Investigation Agency.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 20 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Technical Forensic Psychologist: 03 Post.
- Explosive Expert: 03 Post.
- Cyber Forensic Examiner: 06 Posts.
- Crime Scene Assistant: 06 Posts.
- Biology Expert: 01 Post.
- Photographer: 01 Post.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Various Locations.
Job Category: Central Government job.
Application Fee: No Fee.
- Technical Forensic Psychologist: Rs.15600 – 39100 with AGP Rs.5400/-.
- Explosive Expert: Rs.15600 – 39100 with AGP Rs.5400/-.
- Cyber Forensic Examiner: Rs.15600 – 39100 with AGP Rs.5400/-.
- Crime Scene Assistant: Rs.9300 – 34800 with AGP Rs.4600/-.
- Biology Expert: Rs.15600 – 39100 with AGP Rs.5400/-.
- Photographer: Rs.9300 – 34800 with AGP Rs.4200/-.
Selection Process: National Investigation Agency will recruit the applicants based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Eligibility
The Upper Age Limit of the candidates for the appointment on deputation basis shall not exceed 56 Years as on closing date of application.
- Technical Forensic Psychologist: Master’s Degree in Criminology or Clinical Psychology regular course from a recognized University.
- Explosive Expert: Master’s Degree in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at B.Sc. level from a recognized University.
- Cyber Forensic Examiner: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Master’s Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/IT (or) M.Tech in Computer Science/IT from a recognized university.
- Crime Scene Assistant: Master’s Degree in Biotechnology/Analytical Chemistry or Physics/Forensic Science from a recognized University.
- Biology Expert: M.Sc Degree in Human Biology/Microbiology/Zoology/Anthropology (Physical)/Botany (or) M.Sc. in Forensic Science with Biology/Zoology as one of the subjects at B.Sc. level from a recognized University.
- Photographer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Important Dates for NIA Recruitment
Advertisement Date: 19.09.2016.
Application Receipt Last Date: 21.11.2016.
Application Process for National Investigation Agency Recruitment
- All the interested and eligible candidates shall visit the official website of NIA www.nia.gov.in.
- Download the Application proforma from the website.
- Enter the information asked in the application form.
- Mention your Address and Contact number in the application form and sign at the specified space.
- Send the application to the following address through a proper channel such that it reaches the office by 21st of November 2016.
The DIG (Adm),
NIA Hqrs, 7th Floor,
Jai Singh Road,
New Delhi – 110 001.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
95 total views, 1 views today